Chapter 2

Percy POV

I was sitting at the campfire when Hades appeared in a column of Hellfire. "My son, you must find and defeat The Minotaur, The Kraken, Echidna, The Chimera, The Hydra, and The Nemean Lion and you have the power to shift into any monster you kill at will"Hades told me and thenhe disappeared into a shadow. I shadow traveled outside of Camp Half-Blood. I am already 6'0 and I have a 6 pack. I am 14 years old. I had walked 5 miles outside of Camp Half-Blood when The Minotaur attacked me. I didn't see it and The Minotaur tackled me to the ground. I rolled away from The Minotaur and then I jumped up and uncapped Riptide which elongated into a 6 foot long Trident. The Minotaur lunged at me but I ducked and stabbed him in the chest but his essence was absorbed into me. Immediately, I felt stronger. I transformed into The Minotaur. I transformed back to my human self. The Kraken would be in the sea but I cannot breathe underwater. As soon as I thought this Poseidon, Zeus, and Hestia appeared. They each gave me their full blessing and told me what abilities I got from them. I jumped into the sea. I swam until I found the cave where The Kraken lives. The Kraken was asleep. I blasted it with dark energy. As The Kraken died, its essence went into me. I quickly found and killed the other monsters I had to kill. I shadow traveled back to Camp Half-Blood.