Chapter 5

Vortex(Percy) POV
I was practicing my powers on Olympus when Void, Father of Chaos appeared. Void gave me the additional domains of The Force, Memory, Thought, Destiny, Justice, Rage, Trust, and Mist. Void gave me his full blessing. I am now The Second most powerful being in the universe. Void gave me Assassin Armor. I flashed to Central Park. I met this beautiful Mortal Woman. Her name was Michelle Lee Hopewell Jackson. We talked for a while. Then we went to her apartment. Long story short, we had amazing sex. I Flashed to the woods of Camp Half-Blood. I cleared away 20 trees. I built my castle out of Void Vibranium, Chaotic Titanium, Titanic Plutonium, Stygian Iron, Imperial Gold, and Mortal Steel. That's where me, my army, and my son would stay. Void gave me his army. It has been 9 months since I had sex with Michelle. I flew to hospital Michelle was giving birth at. I told them that I am the father of Michelle's baby. I had to wait in The Waiting Room. Five minutes later I was holding a 10 pound 10 ounces baby boy which I named Perseus Achilles Jackson JR while Michelle was holding another 10 pound 10 ounces baby boy which I named Theseus Achilles Jackson. sped up their growth until they looked like they were 18 Years Old. "I will be raising our sons to keep you from danger"I told Miçhelle. I then flashed us to Michelle's house. I flashed Perseus and Theseus to my Castle. I trained them in every type of combat and power use for 20 years. I granted Perseus and Theseus full Immortality. I built my army by recruiting Demigods who hadn't made it to either camp yet. It was a male version of The Hunters of Artemis. I call them The Knights Of Vortex, my Elite Army. My sons are the Commanders. Perseus is The Supreme Military Commander of The Knights Of Vortex, my Elite Army. Perseus's code name is Destruction and Theseus's code name is Creation. They have replicas of my Armor, Shield, Helmet, and Trident. I made Destruction (Perseus) The Primordial God of Destruction and Monsters Creation(Theseus) The Primordial God of Creation and Monsters. Destruction's sacred animal is The Phoenix and Creation's sacred animal is The Dragon. I made Michelle The Primordial Goddess Of Magic, Cleverness, Swordsmanship, Time, Fate, Poison, Lava, and Elements. Her code name is Mystica. I married Michelle. Michelle's sacred animal is Lions, Tigers, and Bears. Her weapon of power is a replica of my Trident. Perseus has Gold, Black, and Red wings. Theseus has Red, Black, and Blue wings. My wings changed from Black to Gold. My wings are covered in 10 layers of Imperial Gold even though they are Indestructible. I introduced the three new Primordials to The Primordial Council as well as The Olympian Council. I introduced them to my army. I also have a Castle on Planet Seraclion where Chaos, Order, Void, End, and Vengeance lives. I created a new monster called Vermin. They are eight feet tall. They are armed to the teeth in all the metals that my castles are made of. They each have 6 foot long Katanas. I created another monster called Mystical. Its skin, scales, and hide are harder than Titanium. It is 7 feet tall. It is a black and red metal. They can use all of my powers. They have retractable spikes. They have a 6 foot long katana. They also have a large indestructible shield. I created 1,000,000 of the vermin and 1,000,000 of the mysticals to back up my army of 9,600,000,000,000 soldiers with 1,920,000,000,000 soldiers in each legion. I also introduced my family(the 3 new primordials) to Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, The Hunters Of Artemis, and The Amazons. The Five Legions of my Elite Army are called Alpha, Beta, Delta, Epsilon, and Omega. Alpha (Luke Castellan) commands The Alpha Legion. Beta(Bianca Di Angelo) commands The Beta Legion. Delta(Charles Beckendorf) commands The Delta Legion. Epsilon (Ethan Nakamura) commands The Epsilon Legion. Omega(Michael Yew) commands The Omega Legion. Silena Beauregard (Theta) is in The Delta Legion.