Chapter one

Percy P.O.V

I don't see the reason to live now. They finally broke the great Percy Jackson. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY! I just want my mom. Oh wait...THEY KILLED MOM AND PAUL TO BREAK ME EVEN MORE!

Mom...I'm sorry.

--------flashback-------

Poseidon brought his trident down on my back again, slashing over all the other scars they gave me.

"You aren't my son. You will now never belong to me again. It was a mistake that I ever met your mother. I am ashamed to call you my son. You are just my escape goat from when Zeus blamed me for stealing his bolt."

Each word hurt more then the blows from his trident. Annabeth walked in. Dagger in hand she whispers into Poseidon's ear and he walks out. Annabeth smiles a twisted and dark looking smile at me.

"Good morning sweetheart." She sourly says lifting my head up by my hair. I try to touch her. But my chains prevent me from touching her smooth skin, feeling her warm touch, kissing her soft lips.

"A-Annabeth?" I whisper but with my dry voice and lack of strength it almost doesn't come out at all. She takes her dagger and puts the tip on the center of my chest, "You don't deserve this." She says.

The tip of her dagger moves down to the belly button and stops. "No." Annabeth begins to say, "You deserve to rot in Tartarus." She spat. Zeus and Ares came in and dragged me out into the throne room.

"My poor child!" Hera cried and was trying to run to me but was held back by Poseidon and Hades. Hestia was sobbing on Hermes shoulder as Aphrodite rubbed her back. "Good bye and never return." Zeus thunders.

And I appear inside my mom's apartment with clean clothes on and fresh bruises on my right eye and left eye brow, as well as a busted lip. The sent of blood was strong in the trashed room I was in.

In my bedroom was mom and Paul. Paul's throat was slit and his hand was out stretched to mom. Mom had a dagger lodged in her stomach and her eyes were closed. Mom gasps and opens her eyes.

"I love you my special boy." She gasps out while reaching up to touch my face. I grasp her hand as it touches my cheek and I start to cry. "I-I love you to mom." I gasp out and she takes her final breath.

---------------sad flashback end----------

I'm just sitting with the police now, they say some one is coming to pick me up because I'm to young to live on my own. I pick up a note pad that a female police officer gave me and started to write poems.

The sound of heels clicking down the hallway echoes in my ears. I look up to see a women with bright red hair that stops at her chin walking towards me. "God you look a lot like Sally." She gasps taking her sunglasses off and shoving them into her black bag.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I ask looking back down at my poem.

"I suppose not. I'm the person picking you up. My name's Natasha Romanoff and I'm your godmother." She says.