Chapter two

Natasha P.O.V

When I got the call I couldn't believe it. Sally 's gone and I couldn't stop it. Her son, Percy didn't have her light blue eyes or her light brown hair, he had raven black hair and ice blue eyes. His poster was exactly like Sally's, slouching but straight when shifting, he moves his hands the way Sally did to. "Well I'm Percy Jackson. But you seem to already know that." He says.

Percy looks up at me and he looks like he gets into more fights then Peter. "You ok Percy? Those cuts and bruises look like they hurt." I say, placing a hand on his shoulder I guide him to my car out front.

Clint P.O.V

Tony shoots a nerf gun at me as I throw a slice of pizza at Thor, "What is going on here?" A feminine voice states. We look at the elevator to see Natasha standing there with her arms crossed, a kid was standing behind her.

He was wearing a blue sweatshirt that said 'Goode high swim team', a pare of jeans, and white vans. "He started it!" I shout pointing to Tony. "I don't care. Clean it up." She orders us then she turns to the kid.

"I'm so sorry about them Percy. Let me show you to your room." Nat sweetly says to the kid and all he does is nod and let's Nat put a hand on his back to guide him to his room. When she comes back she sits on a bar stool and puts her face in her hands.

"Nat are you ok?" Steve asks and Nat shakes her head, I wrap my arms around her shoulders. "Nat what's wrong?" I ask and she lifts her head up. "My childhood best friend who I kept in touch with was murdered. The boy I was with is her son. I'm his godmother so I took him in."

The kid walks in and moves me out of the way. "Natasha? Are you ok?" He asks and she shakes her head no. "I remember you now." He says and Nat looks at him. "Your the women that always visited my mom at the candy store where she worked until I was thirteen."

Natasha nods and he hugs her, "This isn't my first time losing someone. But it hurts every time." He mumbles and let's Nat go, the kid turns to us and he had nasty bruises and cuts on his face.

"Hi my name is Percy Jackson." He said and after introductions we wait for Peter and watch movies. "Hey guys." A teenage voice says, Peter crawls through a window and stops when he sees Percy. Percy smirks.

"Hey Peter, how's it going. Natasha's my godmother, is that cool or what." He states with a smirk and Peter over comes his shock and places the boxes of pizza down, he pulls his mask of and looks at Percy with complete shock.

"Percy?!" He exclaims and his jaw actually drops, Percy gets off the couch and walks to Peter and shuts his mouth. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Percy sassily says.

"Nice to know that even though you left school for an entire year, Persassy Jacksasson stayed for good." Peter blandly states and Percy roughly messes up his hair. 

Peter P.O.V

After Percy rudely ruffled my hair I see the assortment of bruises and cuts on his face. "Percy what happened to you?" I ask really worried for my best friend, "I'm fine." He says.

"Percy you can tell us." Natasha softly pleads and the expression on his face softens. "My so-called girlfriend and friends beat me up for no reason. My dad punched me as well as members of my family on my dad's side as well."

He looks down at the ground. "I don't even know why."