Chapter three

Peter P.O.V

"Your family and friends did this to you?" I shout in rage. "I'm going to kill them if I ever get my hands on them." I shout and Percy winces a bit. "I'm ok that's all that matters." He states sadly. "I'm gonna go to my room." He whispers ever so delicately.

As Percy walks down the hall I turn to the team, "What happened to my best friend?" I ask and Natasha looks down. "His mom and second stepfather were murdered today." She replies.

----------------------The next day------------------

Yes! Aunt May is out of town and its Saturday! "Hey guys! Is Percy here?" I politely ask and Natasha looks at me with panic, "That's the thing! We can't find him!" Tony cried. "WHAT? WHERE'S HIS ROOM?" I shout and Clint runs down the hallway with me hot on his tail.

I open the blue door to see note pad paper littering the walls, there was a blue note on a pillow on the bed. The hand writing was surprisingly neat.

To whoever is reading this,
I will already be far from the tower.
This is my chose, and if I stayed you all be in danger.
My dad and some of my family from his side of the family,
Killed mom and Paul.
I don't want that to happen to any of you.
My fatal flaw is loyalty,
and I was told that it would free my downfall.
So please don't look for me.
I'll come back on my own.

~ Percy

???? P.O.V

I saw him walking down the dark alleyway and knew he is the one that should be on the chaos council. Just have to get him first. I re-dressed in a flowing long sleeved night blue shirt that hugged my figure, black skinny jeans, and black flats.

I walked through the streets till I was dragged into an alleyway.

Random thug P.O.V

As me and my partner dragged the teen girl down deeper into the alleyway and she began to struggle. "Stop struggling girly, you'll only make it worse." I whisper into her ear and her eyes widen.

She bit my hand and let out a scared scream before I slapped her. "Hey!" A young voice screamed. I turn to see a teenage boy standing in an fighting stance. "Leave her alone!" He shouts and Tim and I just laugh.

I nod to Tim and he starts fighting the kid. (A/N: why does everyone call Percy a kid?) I turn to the girl to see her backing into the wall. I grad her forearms and she struggles more and suddenly I'm pushed down.

Blood trickles down my nose. The boy is standing in front of me and I realize that he had punched me. Shocked and scared I ran away.

Percy P.O.V

As the last thug ran away I turn towards the girl. She is a vision of beauty. With an night blue shirt that hugged her perfect hourglass figure, black skinny jeans that curved to her strong bow legs, and black flats that complemented her outfit.

Her skin is a pale almost white color that has a tint of gray, her skin was completely flawless, her eyes were big like a doe's and and a magnificent sapphire blue, her lips were a dark red almost black color.

Her hair is the thing that caught my eye. It was incredibly long, the color of the night with midnight blue blended in and had actual stars.

"T-thank you." She stutters out and I help her up. Her touch was slightly cold and sent sivers up my spine. "Your welcome. I'm Percy what's your name?" I replied.

She smiled at me. "My name's Luna. I'm the Chaos goddess of the moon."