Chapter five

Natasha P.O.V

Its been a year since I've seen Percy, I've been so worried about my godson. Many questions floated around my head as I punched the punching bag. Where is he? Is he ok? Does he have money to buy food? And most importantly is he even coming back? "-tasha!" A voice said bringing me out of my thoughts.

Standing there was Peter, he looked worried. "Are you ok? Thor called a meeting four minutes ago." The now nineteen year old asks. I shake my head, "Just thinking." I reply and we head upstairs to the lounge. Our new team mates were there, Wanda, Pedro, Vision, Bucky, Sam, and surprisingly Loki. 

"Hello widow of black! I see the man of spider has gotten you." Thor booms and all I could do is nod and sit. "We decided to tell you that Norse gods aren't the only gods that exist." Thor starts, "Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods are real too. The Greeks and Romans came out of a war and their hero went missing." Loki finishes.

"What was the hero's name?" Wanda asks with her thick Russian accent, Thor looks at Loki who shrugs back. "We can't remember the hero's na-" He was cut off. "Perseus Achilles Jackson is his name." A voice said, it was familiar but not at the same time.

A nineteen year old boy steps out of the shadows, he had a tan completion, raven black and very messy hair, a lean build, a white shirt, black jeans, a leather jacket, and blue shoes. His eyes were a sea color. "Percy!" I cry running towards him and wrapping my arms around him.

"Hi Natasha." Percy says wrapping his arms around me, I pull away and look at how much he's grown. Then I slapped him. "NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK! WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT! I-I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT MY GODSON! GODSON! DIED OR GOT HURT!" I screamed in his face.

He rubs his cheek and looks down at me. "Ow. This was a reason not to come back." He sighs. A giggle echoes through out the tower. It was high pitched and girly. "That's because she thinks of you as her own." A smooth and light voice says.

Tony P.O.V

A hot and I mean HOT girl comes out of the shadows. She had porcelain pale skin, a perfect hourglass figure with a black lace top that clung to her, black jeans that stuck to her strong looking legs, extremely long black kinda blue hair, big sapphire blue eyes, and black flats.

The girl was about 5''9' and about 5 inches shorter than Percy. She would have looked cute if it wasn't for the black choker with the crescent moon charm. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" She says looking at Percy with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, guys this is my girlfriend. Meet Luna." He says moving next to her and holding her hand. 

"Good. Now tell them." Luna says and Percy shakes his head. "Tell them." She states with an annoyed tone, "But I don't wanna." He states like a five year old. "Tell them or.." Luna starts but whispers the rest in his ear. His eyes widen, "Ok I'll tell them." He begins tho say.

"I'm a God."