Chapter six

A few words 'Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief the musical' I NEED TO SEE IT!!!! Oh and this is a 1073 worded chapter!!

Steve P.O.V

When he said that I felt faint, Luna looks around the room. Her eyes rest on Vision and they widen, she storms up to Thor and backhands him. "YOU LET THEM GIVE HIM AN INFINITY STONE?" She screeches and Thor pales. "I didn't recognize you M'lady." He quickly says bowing down to her.

"That might work on my sister but not me little lightning bug." Luna growls and Loki chuckles causing her to look at him. Luna stalks up to him and Loki stops almost intermediately, "Is there something funny little ice king?" She growls and Loki shakes his head.

Luna smiles and walks over to Vision, "You shouldn't be allowed to keep the mind stone. But the council will make an exception like all the other times." She glides back to her place at Percy's side. "Your very cute when your scary you know." He says and Luna roles her eyes.

"Hey little sis!" A voice screams and I turn to see a woman with a figure that wasn't as curvy as Luna's, really long blinding gold colored hair, a perfect tan, a white tank top, a pair of shorts that reached the center of her thighs, yellow flip flops, a choker that had a sun on it, big sky blue eyes, and pink lips came out in a burst of light.

"T-Tina!" Luna stutters with her face glowing red with embarrassment, the woman happily skipped over and hugged Luna. "Meeting!" She sings and they nod and leave in a flash.

-------three years later------

Percy (Supernova) P.O.V

I woke up to see dark purple that looks black hair sprayed across my chest. My princess was curled up on my chest and was smiling softly, Luna walks in with our son in her arms. They were twins. My two year old girl is named Galaxy who has dark purple hair that looks black in some lights and paper colored skin with a light spray of freckles on her face. My son is also two years old named Comet who has dark blue hair that can be mistaken for black and tan skin with a small hint of dimples.

Luna looks at me and flashes me a smile before placing Comet down near my head. Both kids shift and wake up, so I end up starting at Galaxy's ice blue eyes and Comet's dark blue eyes. "Dada." Comet giggles hugging my head and Galaxy remains quite. She's not a talker, mostly quiet.

"Hey bud!" I softly laugh and he giggles, his twin just pokes me in the mouth. "Papa." She whispers and starts to grab at my chin fuzz. "What are you doing princess?" I ask her as Luna walks back in. "Mama." Comet giggles and she responds by picking him up. "Hello my little man." She softly giggles.

"Food!" He shouts and Luna sighs, "You take a lot after your dad." She mumbles under her breath as she exits to the kitchen. "Hello Nova." A soothing voice says. I turn to see Ice Rose standing there. Even though she doesn't look icy don't let her appearance fool you. She always wore a piece of light gray cloth over her eyes.

(A/N: I'm so proud of myself! I drew that! With my computer! It's also a pic of what Ice Rose looks like

(A/N: I'm so proud of myself! I drew that! With my computer! It's also a pic of what Ice Rose looks like. Did I do good?)

She's the chaos goddess of ice, prophecies, plants, love, and beauty. Her eyes are a shocking ice blue that makes her beauty surpass Aphrodite's and her eyes would be the thing that turns her. See every Chaos God has a bad point, I know them all except my wife's. "I'm here to inform you that there a meeting and it's urgent." Ice Rose informs me with her silky voice.

"Ok. Give us a minute." I tell her and she nods before fading away only living the sent of lilacs. "Let me guess, meeting." A sweet voice sarcastically states and I nod. My wife groans and shuts her eyes. "Hello Lady Luna." An innocent little voice greets and Olympia is standing there.(A/N: Its a real name. No joke.) 

Luna sweetly smiles at the minor Chaos Goddess of magic, medicine, and health, Olympia had long blonde hair that shimmered in the light and big green eyes, she always wore a green dress that always stopped at the knee. "Please can you watch the kids?" I ask and she smiles, "I would love to!" She replies and grabs the kids. 

They fade away leaving faint shimmers of light. Luna snaps her fingers and her current outfit changes to a dress that looked like it was weaved and sewed out of the shadows and the night sky with open shoulder sleeves that stopped right above the elbows, a silver band was resting upon her forehead, traditional black Greek sandals tied up to below her knees, and a silver band with sparkling moonstones rested on her ring finger.

I was now adorned with traditional Greek battle armor that was a dark black that would make Uncle Hades jealous, an dark blue toga, traditional black Greek sandals that tied to my ankles, and a silver band that had small end stones, which were purple-black, is forever placed on my ring finger.

With that we fade away to the meeting.

Celestia P.O.V

I was scared how Supernova would react to this. I mean his old family is tied up in the center of the throne room waiting to be judged for killing Sally Jackson-Blofis, her husband, and unborn child. On top of that they tried to kill his godmother and her friends! Did I mention how many times Ares, Apollo, and Zeus tried to get me to and I quote 'lay them'. I still have nightmares!

My husband took my hand in his own dark colored one. Mateo the Chaos God of mischief, roads, thieves, and pranks looked at me with his forest green eyes and ran a hand through his auburn colored hair. I look at him as if answering his silent question. Thor and Loki look around in aw and fear at what's about to come and the others look with aw. 

My sister and Nova appear on their respected thrones and Nova looks at the gods with shock. "Why are they here?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Well..."