Foreword

Writing is a thing I do as a hobby, I'm not perfect at writing simply because my first language isn't English. I don't let that stop me though, I still continue to do as I like simply because I like it.

I put this foreword here because i want to say something to all my readers, wether young or old the age doesn't matter to me. Age isn't important when it comes to certain things but as everyone knows there is a limit, there is a big limit between things you're supposed to do and not do. Here's what I have to say to you all.

You are love, you are light, you are perfect. You are untouchable, you are amazing, you are smart, you are good, you are beautiful, you are handsome. Whatever mistakes you have made, I forgive you because I am apart of you. Whatever you have done that you regret, I forgive you because I am apart of you. I love you, because I am apart of you.

You are the meaning of love, you are affection, you are care. You are the flowers that bloom, you are the stars in the galaxy, you are the oxygen needed to breathe. You are part of the universe, you are part of heaven, and little pieces of hell.

You are the arrow that Sagittarius shoots, you are the pedipalps of Scorpio, you are the fish of Pisces, you are the horns of Aries, you are the woman of Virgo, you are the tail of Capricorn, you are the crab of Cancer, you are the scale of Libra, you are the Twins of Gemini, you are the lion of Leo, You are the male of Aquarius, you are the eyes of Taurus.

What I'm saying is, without you, the whole universe is incomplete. You are part of something bigger than what you physically, emotionally, and mentally comprehend. You are something so great, something so amazing, nobody except YOU can understand. You are beautiful, and I love you.

This book doesn't have a descriptive main character. you don't get to know much about the character at all, or you get to know a lot about the character. That sentence goes in two different ways, depending on your perspective.

I hope my readers enjoy my first piece of real art, it gets a little cringe sometimes but it's alright. I am warning you all though, right now. Because some of you like certain things and some of you don't.

Warning
All forms of drugs
Abuse of all kinds
Sexual content
Blood
Strong language
Racism
Sexism
Graphic and detailed information of all listed in above.

Please, understand that this is realistic as possible and that there are evil people in the world. I don't want this to be some cute fluff love crap, I want this to be an experience when you read this. I want you to learn from this book. I don't intend to hurt anybody or be offensive and rude. I'm just giving everyone a piece of what life is like.

Forgot to mention that this is extremely fictional at times. For Example, the main character is 19 but you can't have sex until you're 21. Also, winter lasts for 4 months instead of 3.