Chapter Two: To Understand Ourselves

"Seduce themselves with lies,
Some don't realize."

-Rihanna

***********************

"You're probably wondering why I don't address Pumpkin by his name, that's because I do not remember it. Don't get mad at me, honestly it's not even a big deal because I do not even remember my own name." A chuckle releases itself from inside the girl's lips.

"I haven't heard it, wrote it, or even seen it in two years actually. I know that is really sad but I do not really care anymore, I've grown used to people addressing my by a nickname or whatever. But that's not important today. What it is important today is that I hung out with Pumpkin hours ago, which I admit was fun. I just don't want to get clingy and I know I can get like that, I think I can anyway. I've started feeling sexual desire again so I know I'll get clingy soon because I will want sex sooner or later, I've never even had sex before so I wouldn't really know these feelings but it's just a feeling I get." She blinked both of her eyes multiple times due to looking into the bright light of her dresser mirror for more than an hour, she didn't notice that she zoned out while speaking until the stinging sensation came on her eyes.

"I'm actually really tired today for some reason, I haven't slept in three days to be honest with you all. It's only 1:34 AM right now and I already feel really tired, but not tired enough to sleep or the kind of tired that requires sleep or anything like that I'm just drained. Classes are hell for me and I honestly want to just get this whole thing over with already if you ask me, my eyes hurt sometimes from just even blinking and it's horrible. I'm not gonna go to sleep anytime soon so don't worry everyone, you have my attention for now before I somehow just randomly pass out. I don't know what you guys want to talk about but please, bring me some topics." Her eyes slowly traveled to her iPhone that was on the app called Facebook to look for questions from people, her black painted thumb slides up through the comments until one catches her eyes.

"Can you tell us about your father?" She read the question aloud and looked into the camera then slowly brought her head up.

"Yeah sure. He's six feet under, for starters. When I was a young girl, my father ran this old magic shop where he would sell all kinds of things. He gave me stones all the time and lots of them also, he gave me Rose quartz all the time whenever he gave me other stones that one would be in it also. A Rose quartz bracelet, necklace, earrings, paper weight, all kinds of stuff I always wore and treasured a lot. When he died, he left everything in my name even though he loved my mom a lot he still left everything in my name only because he trusted me and wanted me to grow up with a lot and not nothing. He, himself. He was kind, and sweet and he was very smart. Honestly I don't talk a lot about my dad I don't know why thought, maybe it hurts to talk about him. I'm just tired, goodnight." She turned off the camera due to the overwhelming sadness she felt inside of herself and proceeded to her bed, she flopped down with her phone In hand.

She dragged her arm across her bed and lifted her phone to her face, of course there are two missed calls and eight text messages. She texted Pumpkin responding to texts asking her a bunch of thing that she didn't want to answer, but engaged him because she was nice.

"I'm fine, no, I did not eat today, yes I'm tired today. Anything else?" She replied

"Yaaaaaahhhh!!!! I miss you Skittles! Please let me come visit you :( I'll bring you foods <3" he sent to her, she had to admit she was hungry. She hasn't ate a meal in the last time she saw Pumpkin which was a week ago, she didn't have money to go shopping not that she had any to begin with.