im not wierd, im limited edition ( connor franta/o2l)

hi this is my second fanfic so i hope you enjoy the main character is based ME the wierd and childish wacko i am this is just to tell you about the characters*********

carly: female, 17 years old attends lord pelican high school with her friends acacia, Sam , Connor, Andrea, Jenn, Trevor, kyle, Ricky, JC and her twin brother kian. she has black hair that she dyed blonde and put pink low lights, she has a great body. she is popular but doesn't feed off it. she is nice, caring, and will stand up for anyone who she sees needs help. she is crazy, funny and outgoing. she likes to ride her penny board, but is also head cheerleader. she also has a crush on Sam and Connor. but is dating kyle.

connor: male, 17 years old, he is outgoing, funny and doesn't care what people think of him. he likes to ride his penny board and watch carly at cheer leading practise (not in a dirty way). he has a huge crush on Carly.

Sam: he is 17 years old, quieter than the rest of the group and is funny when he wants to be. he has a crush on carly . he is also youtuber with kian, Trevor, Connor, Ricky, and JC in a colab channel

JC : he is 17 years old, has a weird obsession with Arizona. has a huge crush on Jenn.  he likes to ride his penny board with carly because they are really close.

Jenn : she is 17 years old. she is crazy and outgoing. she likes to ride her skate board but is co- captain of cheer squad  and loves food.

Kyle: 17 years old, he is captain of the football team but isn't a man-whore. loves carly. hates Connor because he likes Carly. he likes to penny board. is semi- rich. he is really popular but doesn't  care about that.

Andrea: is 17 years old. in a relationship with kian and loves him so much. she likes fashion and make-up. her Best friend is carly and Jenn.

Acacia: she is 17 years old likes watching movies TV and movies with friends. is madly in love with Sam but knows he like carly. she is funny and cool.

  Trevor: Is 16 years old almost 17. he has a huge crush on acacia and love to ride his penny board. he loves Arizona and is pretty close with Ricky and Carly

Ricky: he is 17 year old. is really close to Trevor and carly. He likes to ride his penny board and hang out with kyle and his friend.

he is on the football team.