chapi

" well me and your father are.... we're getting divorced." she said looking down at her feet. what does that mean. I was totally prepared for this, I mean they fought since me and kian were 7 years old.

" and? I know there is more." I asked. she looked pale. she pulled me aside.

" your father tried to kill me today. amber told me that he has beaten her when I was gone. he tried to kill me because I'm pregnant and its not his baby. I'm leaving and I can't take amber. it wouldn't be safe for her. your father has never been here yet and he won't find you. here is all my savings and take care of amber." she handed me an envelope that had money in it and gave me a hug. wiping the tears from my face I looked to see her hugging kian and saying good bye.

" who wants to have a movie night?" I asked after getting cleaned up. we decided that we would order pizza and watch the perks of being a wall flower, mean girls and first time. amber sat next to Trevor and I snuggled into Connors chest. Connor put his arm around me and kissed my head.

" I love you" he said looking nervous. what was he nervous about.

" I love you so much" I replied. he had a look of relief on his face. all the guys went home but Connor stayed. I set up the guest bedroom for amber.

"night bubs"I says kissing her on the head. I jumped on Connors back while he was about to get in to bed. he somehow steadied us and swung me to the front of him.

" yes?" he asked.

" I don't wanna sleep" I said trying to be seductive and winked. he kissed me. he laid me down and hovered over not breaking the kiss. he broke from the kiss.

" are you sure you want to do this?" Connor asked me. I nod and pull him in to kiss again..... (a

I'm not writing this... BTW she got laid. let's leave it that. you perverts.)

-----

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock at 7. why am I up this earl? well I have to get ready and get amber ready also take her to school. I kissed Connor to wake him up.

" wake up sleeping beauty" I whispered in his ear and blew in it. he shot up and pecked my lips and went to change. I grabbed my high waisted shorts, a purple crop top that says ' weird? no I'm limited edition' and converse. I dropped off amber and came back for Connor so we could go to Starbucks. he ran out and got in the passenger side. I pecked his lips before driving to Starbucks. we got out. the line was huge so we waited for 15 minutes.

" can I help you?" the girl behind the desk asked.

" nope I just waited fifteen minutes to say HI" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world the people behind us laughed and also some of her coworkers.

" we'll have 2 hot chocolate" Connor said.

" names? " she asked us a little more friendly with a smile. Connor was gonna answer but I cut him off.

" pat mahiney " I said as a joke. she nodded laughing and told us to wait. we sat down and a group of guys went by us and one whistled at me. they sat next to me.

" pat my hiney" the guy called. I stood up.

" tis I pat my hiney. daughter of spank my hiney and lick my hiney" I exclaim. the guys beside me laugh. Connor glared at them. I grabbed Connors hand and pulled him to get the drinks. we sat back down and started to talk. one of the guys from that group came up and I rolled my eyes and Connor groaned.

" hey babe, you go to my school right?" wow he is straight forward.

" look I have a boyfriend" I saying hoping he would get the hint.