marry me!

I took the rest of magcon off. i went home. i didnt tell my mom what happened just that carter and i broke it off. it was 2 weeks till the tour starts. 

  the last few days i have woke up puking. i had jenn and andrea stay with me. andrea was currently holding my hair as i bend over a toilet. 

"sweety, do you think you might be pregnant." she barely voiced. a tear escaped my eye. i had thought about that and it was scary knowing your best friend thought it to. i wiped my mouth and fell onto the ground. i let out a sob.

"can you go to the store and get me a test?" i sobbed. she nodded and ran out the door. jenn came in and pulled me into her arms. 

"babe do you actually think your pregnant?" she asked me. i nodded with a sob. i pulled myself together and we talked about baby names until andrea burst through the door.

"i got 4 different test. go use them!" they got out of the bathroom and i did as instructed on the box. i opened the door and they hugged me.

"no matter what it says, we will be here for you babe." they told me as the timer i set went off. i told them to check because i was scared.  

   "babe, your pregnant.." i wiped my hand over my face. i cant cry. i have done that to much.

"your pregnant!!" i heard from behind me. i turned to see connor with wide eyes.

"umm... i guess so." i held back my tears. he must have saw because he walked to me with open arms. i ran into his arms.

  i will admit that im scared. i have so many things to decide. what about carter. do i tell him. should i just hide from him? what will i do with this baby. im only 19.

"carly, stop crying. you are stronger than this.you have gotten through so much. you can get through this. im here for you. the girls are here for you. the guys are here for you. we all still love you." he pulled back and wiped my tears. "kian. he misses you. he loves you so much. you have to tell him."

 "i cant right now. what if he doesnt take it well. i just cant take the stress right now." i almost had a panic attack when i thought about it. he grabbed my soulders and shook me.

"you have to tell him now. if you dont now then you will wait till it is to late." he told me. i took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

i ran to the bathroom and puked again. i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as andrea handed me water. i gargeled it and spit it in my sink. connor and i agreed to invite th boys over and i would tell them.

  "were here, your lives just got that much better." ricky yelled as they walked into the apartment.

"hehy guys. can you all sit down?" i asked. connor rubbed my back as they sat down. "so i have some news. im not sure if it is good or bad."

they all gave me a scared look. kian looked terified.

"kian i know we are not excactly on a good level with each other and i want to say im sorry. please dont freak out at what im gonna tell you." i said.

"carly please you are scaring me." kian begged me.

"um... im pregnant." i told them. im scared for there reaction.

"WHAT. WHO IS THE FATHER?!?" kian screamed. i hid my face in my hands. connor rubbed circles on my back. "please tell me it is not connor." 

"no it is not connor. it is carter." my head hung low. he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"carly. i can see that you didnt plan this and im trying not to freak out but you have to tell me why you would even fuck him." he told me. a tear fell from my eye.