thanks mr. caylen

I applied my last bit of make up as a knock came to the door. I ran to the door and pulled on my vans. JC told me to dress casually. so I'm wearing a band tee and ripped skinny jeans. I straighten my shirt then opened the door. there stood a very casual yet handsom looking Mr. JC caylen. he was in a tee shirt that had the Arizona drink logo on it and a pair of jeans. he had a snap back placed on his head.

" wow, you dyed your hair blonde and pink again?" JC stated/asked. I totally forgot I did that yesterday. " I like it better this way"

I nod in agreement. I did like this better, it was more me. I felt like the old and happy me. it brought back memories tho. some bad, some good.

" anyways shall we go?" he asked. I agreed and he grabbed my hand. he looked nervous, as if I was gonna shake it off but when I didn't he relaxed.

when we got to his car he opened the door for me. I laughed at his gentleman like behavior. he closed my door and slid across the car hood but ended up on the floor. I laughed my ass off as he got back up with his cheeks a deep red.

he got in and started the engine. I stopped laughing to save him from further embarrassment.

" I'm done. sorry. are you OK? " I felt bad for laughing. he nodded as we pulled up to the movie theater. he opened my door once again.

" thank you Mr. caylen." I said in a posh accent. he laughed and grabbed my hand once again. as we walked to the door a girl stopped us.

" oh my god, your JC caylen." she said then covered her mouth to stop from screaming. he signed her phone case and took a picture with her.

we walked to the little ticket thing and got tickets to see friday the 13th.

we then got popcorn and candy. i threw a piece of popcorn at jc he threw a candy back at me but i caught it in my mouth. he laughed at me as i spit it back out. of course he threw a black nib. i hate black licorice. i glared at him.

"hey you didnt have to catch it in your mouth!" he defended. i nodded knowing he is right. he threw a piece of popcorn at my cheek and i grabbed it dramaticly. he moved my hand and kissed my cheek. i blushed and hid behind my hair.

" dont hide your beautiful face behind your hair!" he whispered and took the hair out of my face. i blushed a deeper red. he smiled at me before grabing my hand. we walked into the theater and sat in the back. his hand never left mine.

I had my head in his chest most of the movie. of course because it was close to friday the 13th we had to come see the movie.

" i hate you for making us see that" i told him as we walked out of the theater. he laughed. we walked passed the security and i threw a peice of popcorn at him. i grabbed jcs hand and we ran out the door laughing. I looked to see if he was still following us and luckily he wasn't. when i was turned around i was picked up and thrown over someone shoulder. i screamed and laughed at the same time. i smacked his butt and he put me down. he kept his hands on my waist and I got lost in his eyes.

he started leaning in and i did to. soon his were about an inch away from mine. he closed the space between us. my arms found there way around his neck.when he pulled away he rested his forehead against mine. there was a blinding light and the sound of a camera.

" sorry to ruin your cute moment but you are so cute and i had to get that picture." i looked to see a little girl with a o2l shirt on. she asked for a picture and autograph. i waited at the side. she then walked over to me.

" will you sign this and take a picture with me?" i was shocked but did anyways.we said are good byes and i waved to her before grabbing jc' hand. we walked to his car and hopped in.