lip piercing

it was now Friday and I managed to get through the week without killing anyone. I got out of bed and got dressed in a black tank top, black high waisted shorts with studs around the pockets and and black converse. I did my make up all black except lipstick. no I wasn't turning goth. I was simply dressing how I feel. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Sam. we made up on Tuesday and he said he was sorry.

' hey Sammy boy, need a ride? xx' I sent and almost instantly he replied.

' ya sure. can we stop at Starbucks? meet me in 5? xXx' he lives right next door so we meet outside all the time. I went to make sure that

Meaghan and amber were ready and grabbed my keys. I got them buckled in and waited outside for Sam to come out. after a minute of waiting he came down and hugged me. we stopped at Starbucks and ordered our drinks and waited to be called. they finally called us and we left dropping the girls off at school. we arrived at our school and got out. a few people waved and I waved and greeted them back. I went to my first class and sat down in the back. that kid Kevin came and sat down next to me.

" I like your new style I think you should stick with it" he said looking me up and down. I bit my lip.

" really you think so?" I ask him. he looked at me and nodded with a half smile.

" so um Corey and Jarrad are throwing a party tonight. are you gonna go?" he asked with a smirk. who wouldn't go? I mean come on Corey and Jarrad throw the best party's ever. I nod and chuckle a little. Connor walked in and looked at me and Kevin before sitting down. " see you there" he said before the teacher walked in and started her lesson.

----------------------

It was now 7 o'clock and the party starts at half past six so I'm waiting for my aunt to come pick up Meaghan and amber. Im wearing the same outfit from earlier.She pulled up in the drive way and I ran out the door with the girls following close behind. Bethany, my aunt and me are like sisters she is only 22 and we hang out a lot. She gave me a hug while the girls got in the car.

" how have you been babe" she asked me with a concerned look. Earlier in the week I told her everything so she took me on a girls day to cheer me up. It worked.

" great actually but I have to go. I'll call you to hang out sometime." I told her getting in my car. I drove to Corey and Jarrad's and hopped  out.  I grabbed a drink as soon as I got in and chugged it. I looked for Corey or Jarrad. they are like brothers to me. I found them sitting in a circle playing truth or dare.

" hey can I play?" I asked. Corey nods and shuffled over to make space for me. I sat down and kyle spun the bottle and sadly it landed on me. " Dare" I shout over the music.

" I dare you to sit on Corey's lap and make out with him for 30 seconds" I shrug and sat on Correy's lap. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. I could hear people counting down in the background. he snaked his arm around my back. they said one and I got up and sat next to him. I spun the bottle and it landed on Corey and being the pussy he is chose truth.

" do you like any girl in are year?" I asked the blushing boy. he nodded. " who?" he looked down and blushed again.

" you" he said quietly. I looked down and blushed. the guys whistled and wooed.

" get some" the guy next to Corey nudged him.

" anyone want a drink" I asked getting up. some nodded and I counted six. " will someone come with me?" I asked. Corey got up and motioned me to walk and he will follow. I entered the kitchen and turned to see if he was still following. he grabbed my hand and spun me around. he started to lean in and I soon felt myself leaning in to. his lips met mine and he backed us into the counter. my hands fell to the counter. he licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. as soon as I didn't let him in he smacked my thigh causing me to yelp and he took the chance to shove his tounge in my mouth. he sat me on the counter and rested his hands on my thighs. we deep end the kiss and I broke the kiss. I got off the counter and led him to his bed room he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he was now hovering over me held up by his arms.