Seven

Dark Seduction Series #1- Possessive
©ElleNerdGirl 2021

Chapter Seven

••••••••••••••

Alyanna's POV

 Nang marinig ko ang bulong niya ay agad akong nag-excuse sa mama niya.

"Sorry Mrs. Mullegan, but we have some discussions to do in his room. " sabi ko at tumayo para pumunta sa kung saan ang hagdan nila. Narinig ko ang pagtawag sa'kin ng mama niya pero binabalewala ko lang siya. I hurriedly went to their stairs.

Ano ba tong nararamdaman ko? I felt something inside me na gusto sa ginawa ni Edward. Oh molly, ito ba ang tinatawag na "horny" ? Sabi ko sa sarili.
Nang nasa taas na ako ay nagsimula akong lumakad kung saan maraming pinto ang nakikita ko.

"Langya! Saan ba ang kwarto nung manyak na yun dito?" tanong ko sarili. Nang mapansin ko ang isang pinto na iba sa mga pinto ay parang may kutob ako na ito ang kwarto niya.

"Mukhang ito na ata kwarto ng mokong na yun. " sabi ko. Kumatok muna ako . Syempre may manners naman ako.

Walang sumagot kaya dahan-dahan kong binubuksan ang pintuan. My jaw dropped. Ang ganda ng kwarto niya at ang linis-linis.

Ang laki pa ng kwarto niya. Teka, kwarto niya ba talaga ito? Mukhang nagkamali ata ako ng napasukan, tanong ko sa sarili. Akmang lalabas na sana ako ng biglang may nagsalita galing sa CR.

"Where do you think you are going? " rinig kong boses ni Edward kaya napalingon ako nito.

"Ahhm a-akala k-ko kase n-nagkamali ako ng pasok. " utal kong pagkasabi na hindi makatingin dahil sa towel lang nakabalot sa pang ibaba niya.

Damn! Bakit ba ang hot niya? Pakiramdam ko basa na yung undies ko idagdag mo pa six packs hot pandesal, sabi ko sa sarili.

"Yanna, wake up ! Ano ba mga iniisip mo?! Minamanyak mo na si Edward ! What are you thinking of? " Umiling ako na parang baliw dahil kinausap ko ang aking sarili.

Bigla akong natauhan ng magsalita si Edward.

"I told you a while ago that no clothes so what are you still standing there? " Napalunok na lang ako sa sinabe niya at biglang uminit ang pisngi ko.

"Do you want me to help you undress?" Ngisi niyang tanong habang palapit  sa'kin. Hinila niya ako papunta sa kama.

Ito na ba yun'? Malakas ang tibok ng puso ko parang nagkarerahan ang nasa loob ko. Syempre first time ko to at siya ang makakuha ng V-card ko. Oh no!

Dinasal ko ito na maganda ang resulta pagkatapos nito.

.

.

.

.

Edward's POV

I saw Alyanna's face, a little bit nervous and excited about what I would do with her. I lay her down in my bed and kiss her gently. 

When I felt her responding to my kiss, I pulled away. "Hmm, are you ready?" I asked her between our kisses. She stared through my eyes, and she pulled my head back to kiss me again. I slowly undress her. I was starting with the top of her bra to her pants and her sexy underwear. I removed every clothes she had and stopped kissing her to enjoy looking at every bit of her body.

"Fvck, you're really beautiful. No clothes is now my favorite sight from you. " bulong ko sa kanya habang tinitigan ang hubad niyang katawan.

She blushed and cover herself pero hinampas ko ang kamay niya.

I sucked her breast and heard her moan. I bite then lick it until her moan is getting louder.

It's good that my room is soundproof.

While sucking both her breasts, my other hand went down between her thighs and rubbed them slowly. I played her clit for a second.

"Hmmm... Fvck Alyanna, you're so fvcking hot." bulong ko sa kanya.

"You are already wet, and it turns me on more. " I added and sucked her breast again hard before leaving them. My kiss went down to her tummy until I found where I wanted to rest my head on it.

I licked it first, and she moaned in response. I used my hands to widen her legs and see clearer her clit, then sucked it. My tongue enjoys every corner of her p*ssy. Then, I enter my middle finger while still sucking her clit. I looked up at her between her thighs and saw her turning her head from left to right.

I pushed her legs apart since she closed them to prevent me to go deeper. She can't stop me. She made my head eat her p*ssy more. Then I felt her body shook and right after that, her orgasm flooded out.

I sipped it and didn't let any drops be wasted. I looked at her and saw desire in her eyes.

"We're not done yet." sabi ko. I position myself to her center and make sure that my thing is at the right angle.

"Ready? " I asked her, and she nodded, lust in her eyes.

"J-just be gentle ...It's my first time. " sabi niya. I nodded and kissed her forehead. Yes, it is not new for me to fvck a virgin but this girl is more than exceptional and I need to do this. I grab a condom from my desk and slide it on my thing.

I gently entered inside of her and saw the pain on her face and kissed her to feel at ease. I felt her nails digging in my skin leaving a mark on my back but I didn't mind. I thrust slowly until my thing got in.

"Is it painful? " I asked her but she just shook her head. I started moving until it became fast. Her moan is starting to get louder and turning me on so I keep thrusting.

"Yes, moan for me. "I gasped while thrusting hard and fast.

"M-make it faster," she stuttered and I followed her. I move faster and harder. Fvck. Naramdaman kong lalabasan na ako.

"I'm gonna cum. Yes, that's it. " sabi niya at naramdaman ko din na lalabasan siya.

"Cum with me, Aly. Let it go. " bulong ko sa kanya. I thrust deeper until we both reach our climax. I didn't remove my thing yet as I let it feel the warmth of her.

When all my semen went out, I removed my shaft and saw the blood around my condom. I looked at Alyanna and she was looking at my thing. Tumingin siya sa akin at huminga ng malalim. I removed the condom and threw it on the trash can. Humiga ako sa tabi niya at niyakap siya.

"You're mine now, Aly. No one will touch you like this. Just only me. " sabi ko sa kanya pero paglingon ko sa kanya ay nakatulog na ito. 

I kiss her forehead gently and hugged her tightly until darkness flooded my mind.

To be continued...