Insanity

I need help....But I can't find it, I drowned in a pool of fake smiles and mixed emotions. I can't swim...at least not out of this mess, I'm stuck drowning until I suffocate from lack of reality. Everything seems fake because it is, rooms spin, my heart skips a beat..pressure is applied upon my chest..I'm no longer able to breathe,reality is finally catching up with me...it's a really hard pill to swallow, but I tried anyways and choked, choked on the truth that was lodged in between my throat, causing me to realize that what I believed never was true, caused me to realize that everything I had seen was never there, and caused me to realize that what I thought was the truth, was really a lie. My reality was just that, MY REALITY. There was nothing true about it, it was all just a hoax and I fell for it. Now I'm stuck spinning out of control because I've officially lost control of the wheel, I'm in trouble...but I accept it, so i can get even a little bit of a chance to escape this insane enigma and enter reality and be sane for once, see things for what they really are instead of what I expect them to be, I don't care what I have to do to achieve sanity, even if it causes me to completely crash and reboot all together...I will do whatever it takes to escape this never ending spiraling staircase descending deeper and deeper into the madness.