The news!

Amanda's POV

October 27th Caleb and I's friendaversary (friend anniversary). I wasn't so excited... I knew exactly why... I was broken inside and I can't imagine how Caleb would be. It was 5:30 pm and Jason was going to be at my house any second now, my heart raced every time a second passed. I finally heard my door open and it was Caleb, "Hey Amanda!" he yelled as he picked me up. I hugged him back and gave a big smile. He smiled and said, "17 years Amanda, can you believe it?" I nodded and Caleb took notice something was wrong rapidly, he looked at me and said, " What's wrong? You're supposed to be happy." I looked at him and I sat him down at my couch. "Caleb... I have news..." Caleb's face changed from a smile to a very worried face. "Hey....It's been 17 years of this amazing friendship and I loved it since day 1... but..." I couldn't say no more, the biggest knot was in my throat. He was looking at me and his face made me so sad. "Um, ok so... I might... be... moving...." Caleb stood up quickly and yelled, "What! No you can't leave me!" His eyes quickly teared up, and mine teared up too. I just went to hug him and he began to cry. He didn't even hold me though, after I let him go, he left. I was destroyed...I went up to my room and called Caleb and he wouldn't answer so I laid back and realized how our lives are drastically about to change and we had no power to stop it...

Caleb's POV

I was so excited to see Amanda and her radiant smile that always put me in a good mood. I was running a little late due to traffic but ever time I got closer my heart began to beat faster , I just loved my best friend. I finally was at her house and there she was, with that smile I loved so much... I hugged her and picked her up.... but that smile quickly changed as if she was worried about something. She looked at me and you could see the distress in her eyes, you could tell she had something to tell me. We sat on the couch and she seemed to be stuck, she couldn't tell me a single thing... I was starting to feel really worried. What if she can't see me anymore or what if she is just tricking me and she actually has a surprise for me. I patiently was waiting for something to come out but all i saw was Amanda's head drop and the words, "I might be moving..." come out. I heard that and my heart dropped, I told her she couldn't leave me. I felt destroyed, and on our friendaversary. So I decided to get up and leave because I didn't want her to see me cry. She tried stopping me but I didn't let her. I drove home and I had missed calls from Amanda. I would answer them but I couldn't I felt hurt really bad... So I laid on my bed and thought how our lives were drastically about to change and we had no power to stop it...

Will Caleb let Amanda leave? Or will he try to do anything in his power to let her stay? Find out in Chapter 2! 

PS: Should I continue my last story and make a sequel to it?? Or continue this one and make it longer, I need answers.