Water Fun

Todd's P.o.v.

So refreshing! I thought to myself getting out of my lagoon.

Yes I know what you are thinking A lagoon??? What?? Yeah I have have a secret lagoon in my room its hidden. You pull a book on my book shelf and it slides open viewing a little lagoon that leads out to the ocean. Yes I built it myself adding magic for me to transport from my little lagoon to the ocean. Smart right?.

I walk out of the secret room dripping wet closing the bookshelf behind me.

Ever since I found out about my power with water I always had this feeling to be near water but since I'm in Arizona: mostly desert, It's kinda hard. So I created the lagoon.

I walk across my room to my drawer grabbing a clean set of clothes changing before my mom and dad walk in.

After I changed and fixed my hair I walk out of my room heading to the living room.

I walk in seeing my father on the couch with  his laptop doing his work and my mother sitting next to him on her laptop squinting at the screen.

I chuckle "mom did you loose your glasses again" heading over to the kitchen grabbing myself something to drink. "Hmmm" was all my mom said not looking away from the screen. I sigh closing the refrigerator grabbing the pair of glasses off the kitchen counter heading over to my mom. I tap her shoulder placing them in her lap, "Oh um thanks sweety" she responded not looking away from her laptop.

I roll my eyes snatching the water bottle from the counter heading back to my room to study.

My parents are hard working people, its the reason why they have no time to spend with me anymore. Always stuck with work. Leaving me with all the freedom.

I walk in my room closing an locking my door behind me. I walk over to my desk flopping into my chair.

"So bored" I sighed spinning in my chair.

I continued to spin until my laptop turned on telling me I had a message. "Hmm?" I rolled closer to my desk pulling my laptop closer to me "hmm?? What's this? An email?" I open up the new email I received. It was a letter.

Striking my curiosity I continue to read the letter.

I stood up quickly knocking over my chair "no way, I'M IN" I grab my laptop running out of my room to excited to pick up my chair. I slide on my socks into the living room panting. (Who doesn't do that I mean come on low-key me tho)

"MOTHER, FATHER LOOK" I shouted excitedly shoving my laptop infront my of parents.

They take a quick glance at it then continued with their work "Oh very good son" My father said dully not caring to much about it.

I frown taking back my laptop "you didn't even read so how are you suppose to know what it's about" I look down at my computer staring at the letter "I got accepted into a University to work in a program to help with water like cleaning it or how to change water into energy for tech" I look back up at parents still not taking interest in what I was saying, " I will be gone for the whole summer" raising my voice a bit trying to catch their attention "I leave tomorrow- it's in Colorado" I say trying one last time, but with no luck.

I sigh giving up on them "whatever I'm just gonna go pack" I say knowing they weren't paying attention.
I

start walking away but turn back to see if they at least noticed I was leaving or any response, anything at all.