Chapter 17

Willow's POV

My wedding day. I never thought I would get married when I'm seventeen. I never thought I would be pregnant when I got married.

I always imagined my wedding day was I little. Marrying my dream man. Having a beach wedding. My real dad that I would meet before my wedding, walking me down the isle. Getting married surrounded by family and friends. Taking off to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

But my dream wedding isn't quite going to happen. It's going to be nothing like my dream wedding. It's going to a horrid wedding. A wedding every girl doesn't want to happen.

"Come on Willow. Turn around!" Aiden snaps. "If Ryan finds out you're not cooperating," he doesn't have to finish his sentence.

I spin around and let Jennifer fiddle with my hair.

Jennifer steps back and nods. "All done," she whispers.

I turn around and face the mirror. Come on Willow. This could be worst. At least you got to pick out your wedding dress.

Ryan did allow me to pick my dress. I finally chose a simple, white dress. It has a lace front and a low back. It looks a bit like a wedding dress for a beach wedding. It also kind of remained me of the wedding dress mum wore. When I was little I always went through the photos of mum and Steven's wedding. That's why I chose this dress. If mum can't be at my wedding, I'll still have a little bit of her with me. That's what I hope anyway.

I slip my heels on and sigh. Everyone had left the room except Daniel and Abbott. Apparently they need two guys to bring me down the 'isle'. I really don't get why I have to get married. I mean Ryan's keeping me here no matter what. I've learnt that much. He'll never let me go. Why do I have to 'get married'? It's not even a real marriage. No one knows about it. It's not put down on paper. Why would they even bother organising a 'wedding'.

Daniel walks over to me and grabs my forearm. "Are you going to a good bride today? Will we have to drag you down the isle?"

I pull my arm back and take a few steps backwards. "Why though? Why do you set up a fake wedding and make girls get 'married'? It's pretty obvious they aren't leaving anytime soon. Why 'marry' them? It's just making them feel tra-"

Lightbulb! That makes so much sense. They want the girls to feel trapped. Then they probably would have more a chance to develop Stockholm syndrome. If the girls feel trapped, they feel like they have no where to go and then they fall. Took me long enough to work out. You are so slow on the uptake Willow.

"Willow, I think you just figured that out yourself. Now let's go get you married."

I take one last look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I'm so angry right now. Just so angry. I honestly couldn't be more angrier if I tried. I don't want to marry this bastard! I will never fall for him.

But then again. I've got a little baby to protect. I've got my little baby to protect. But who would I chose? Would I chose Ryan's baby or myself?

But it's not Ryan's baby. It's your baby. It's your bundle of joy.

But what's so different about this baby? Why did you abort the baby from the party? Why don't you just take risk? Why don't you just escape? Why don't you just die?

Snap out of Willow! You're going to get through this Willow. You're going to be fine. You're going to get out of this alive. Alive with your baby. You'll be fine. You can do this. You've got to be strong. Be that strong, independent woman, mum would be proud of. Get out of here for mum. You've got to survive. You will get out of here. You will survive.