°↭4↭°

A/N
It has been a few weeks since Ein and Aphmau have met.
Aphmau now sneaks out as many times as she can and meets Ein at "The Bench", where they first talked.
I guess I'm done talking, I bet you want reading.
Let's go!

Aphmau

I flick through the clothes in my closet, looking for a large hoodie, I still have the bandages and I'm not letting Ein see my cuts. He'll probably hate me. No, he will hate me.

"Ugh, I have to hoods..where the heck are they?!"

"What are you doing in there, Rat?"

I hear a slam on the door, making me jump.

I rip off my bandages and throw them in my dresser, running to my door and slamming my back against it.

"Uh, just...t-trying to find m-my...j-jacket," I'm not lying, "I'm cold..."

"Oh, I took all took hose hoods, Rat. You deserve to freeze," he hisses into the door's lock, "I need to head out for the week. I'll get some packets of oats for you, okay? Can't have you dying, that's just rude..."

"Oh, that's rude." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

Around eleven packets of oats slip under my door, then I hear the door slam as he leaves.

I obviously know he doesn't go to work, but I wonder where he actually does go.

"He actually took my jackets. Now what am I supposed to do?"

I sigh, grabbing my knife and sitting on my bed.

Slice.

Another slice.

And another slice.

"Ahh..."

My phone buzzes, the knife dropping out of my hand.

Hey, Aphmau! You want to come eat some McDonald's today? A little change? 😀

Hey, Ein...um, I don't think I can make it today.

Why?

Uh, I'm sick...I don't know what it is. But, man...I'm in pain.

I could come over? I just need the adress.

Oh, um, no! I don't need you to get sick.

Oh, come on, please? I rarely EVER get sick.

He is just so kind. I can't say no, but I can't say yes.

"Er..."

Okay! I just have to clean up a little bit.

Alright! Is it okay for me to know your adress?

Yeah, it's cool. 168 Parker Ave. My house is the only one without a garage, pretty easy to find.

Alright! I'll be over by 1:00, okay?

Okay! Bye. 😝

Bye! 😁

"Well, crap. Now, I have to clean up my room...and hide all dad's weapons. And act sick. Ugh....!"

I get up from bed and wrap my arms, speed walking to my window. I open it, slipping out of it and hiding in the bushes.

I sneak to my front door, grabbing the spare key from under a small flower pot.

I enter the house, closing the door behind me and locking it.

"Can't wait for today...cleaning here I go...!"

•••

I finish cleaning, me now searching for a long sleeved shirt. Something to cover my arms.

I finally find an oversized TØP shirt and I slip it on over my bandages.

I hear the doorbell, making me jump. I take my knife and hide it in my dresser, quickly running to the front door.

I open it, finding Ein.

"Hey. How you feeling?"

"Meh. Come on in.." I shrug, pulling down my sleeves.

I look down and realize the bandages show on my collarbone. Crap.

He walks in, looking around with his ears twisting and turning around.

"You have a pretty nice place! Way better than mine..."

"Well, i-it's home."

He turns to me and his tail whips with him, not hitting me, making me jump lightly.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"Um...d-do you like a-anime?" I feel a light blush creep up my neck and my ears bleed red.

"Yeah, I like some shows, actually."

"R-really? What shows?"

"Attack On Titan, Black Butler, Soul Eater...yeah."

"Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that from a hardcore, hot guy like you-" my face goes boiling hot, "I-I mean! Uh..."

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore hot guy, more a nerd with limp muscles." He laughs.

I cross my arms and glare up at him, flicking my fingers with with a snap on every flick.

"You want to watch Black Butler?" He smiles.

"S-sure."

We sit on the couch, watching the show. I feel something wrap around me, making me jump.

Is that his arm?!