Update + °↭10↭° Preview

Well...the last PDH episode.

If you don't want spoilers, read until you find the bolder part...

Aaron, still at Phoenix Drop, wanders around asking many werewolves on how good Ein is to Aphmau.

Aphmau, trying to desperately get an Alpha, has not been limited to 20 minutes, under the rules of Mr. Gavyn.

Aaron and Mr. Gavyn speak with each other, Aaron wearing his hood.

(THEORY! Aaron began wearing his hood from this episode on)

Aaron chooses who the alpha shall be if Aphmau doesn't choose, Ein.

Aphmau fails to figure out the Alpha, Mr. Gavyn announcing Ein as new Alpha.

Ein ecstatic, Aphmau shocked, they all cheer in high spirits for the new Alpha.

Mr. Gavyn tells Aphmau that Aaron was the chooser, Aphmau suprised from Aaron's visit.

Aaron leaves the flowers, white and pure, on her werewolf class desk, leaving the school in regret and depression...

NUUUU!!! WHAAAAAI?!?!?!?! AHHJHHHH! I CAN'T SHIP EINMAU WITH AARON'S SADNESS IT IS WORSE THAN HIS DEATH!!!!!

*ahem* now...to the good part!!

Katelyn and Kawaii Chan tell Ein to go to the park under Aphmau's request, and he agrees.

Katelyn and Kawaii Chan have already told Aphmau to go to the park, but for a different reason: so she could meet Aaron there.

Both going to the same place for different reasons, things get into a mix up.

Aphmau, Aaron, and Ein, all in this mix up.

What happens?

Guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

#SorryNotSorry