Day 2

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. The sun was shining through the windows causing me to squint harshly. I sat up and looked around and realized I wasn't in my own bed.

Emma: "Oh yeah I forgot I'm living in a new place with-" As I was about to say Vampire friends and one possible lover, Reiji walked in and sat down on the bed.

Reiji: "Did you have a good sleep my dear?" 
He asked while putting a hand on my cheek.

Emma: "Yes I did." I lied I didn't have a good sleep I actually had a nightmare.

Laito: "Emma, baby I know you are  lying."
Laito said as he came in and sat on the other side of me and held my hand.

Emma: "I had a nightmare Laito! It was horrible..." I cried as both Reiji and Laito hugged me tight and kissed my cheeks.

Emma: "It was about...." I cried softly and Laito hugged me tight and kissed my lips softly.

Laito: "Shh baby shh it's okay I'm here."
He said trying to calm me down a little. Reiji left then came back with a glass of water and Subaru was right behind him.

Subaru: "Emma! Oh my God are you okay?!"
He said sitting on the bed in front of me stroking my head softly as I took the glass of water and downed it. I told him what happened and he held me close.

Subaru: "Shh babe it's alright."
He kissed my forehead softly holding my face in his hands.

Then there was a knock on the door as Shu came in and immediately knew what was wrong.

Shu:"Oh Honey! My sweet little angel."
He said as all of them comforted me and when they left Reiji stayed behind.

Reiji: "Please get dressed and meet me in my study so we can talk more about this okay?"

Emma: "Okay."
I said as he left and I got out of bed and changed into my pink shirt and brown shorts and shoes. I walked out of my room to the study where Reiji was waiting for me at the door. I was so confused as to why he was standing there. When I got to him he took me in his arms and carried me into the study and shut the door. He then sat down on the chair with me in his lap.

Reiji:" Sweetheart you feeling okay?"
He said while wrapping his arms around me kissing the top of my head.

Emma: "Yes." I lied again I didn't want him to know but he knows when I'm lying, mostly everybody does.

Reiji held me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

Reiji: "Honey please tell me what really happened okay?" He said putting a hand on my cheek making me look at him because, I couldn't look at him and tell him the truth.

Emma: "Okay it was about the....The Mukami family.....they kidnapped me last time and in my dream.......they did it again but this time in front of someone but I'm not sure who....."

Reiji: "Oh Honey shh..."
He held me me close and kissed me slowly putting his forehead against  mine.
"I'll make sure that doesn't happen again I promise."

Emma: "Good."
I kissed him back feeling a little safer in his arms as we kissed.

*Cliffhanger*