Yuma finds out about Kino

Yuma: "Yes Emma? What's wrong?" Yuma asked concerned.

I looked to Reiji, I wasn't sure if I should tell Yuma about Kino just yet. Reiji nodded, letting me know that it was okay to tell Yuma about what happened.

Emma: "Kino kidnapped me!" I said all in a rush because I wasn't sure how he would react when I told him about my kidnapping. It seems like only yesterday that Yuma and I, were sitting on the couch together and became a couple. At first I was so nervous to tell him but, it was time he knew about what happened to me.

Yuma: "Kino?! Oh my goodness are you alright?! Did he hurt you?!" Yuma asked frantically, checking my body for any indication that he hurt me. Yuma's eyes stopped on the left side of my neck and noticed two red marks, bite marks to be exact.

He gently kissed the spot so that I didn't flinch because, that spot on my neck still hurt. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as he continued to gently kiss the marks on my neck. I was surprised as he then stopped and looked at me with a smile on his face while giving me a gentle hug to reassure me that I was safe from Kino.

Reiji: "I'll let the others know about Kino and take extra precautions so that Emma is safe and sound." Reiji said patting me on the shoulder then kissed my cheek and left Yuma and I alone to talk.

Emma: "Y-Yuma I..." I said softly crying as he pulled me into his strong arms making me feel safe and secure with him.

Yuma: "Shh my love, it's okay." He said giving me kisses helping me calm down. I felt so much safer in his arms and I'm so glad he's here to protect me.

Later that evening I was relaxing in my room alone when I heard a tapping at my window. I wasn't sure what it was so I went to check it out. I pulled back the curtain and Kino was outside my window.

Emma: "AHH! YUMA, REIJI, LAITO, HELP!" I screamed as Kino opened the window and started coming towards me. Yuma, Reiji, and Laito heard me scream and came into my room where they saw Kino getting closer to me.

Laito: "Stay away from her!" Laito shouted at Kino as Yuma scooped me up in his arms to help me get away from Kino.

Kino: "I'm afraid I can't do that....Brother, she will be mine!" Kino said and the whole room fell silent with shock, Kino was their Brother?! But how.....?

Reiji: "I don't think so Kino, she already belongs to someone else, she belongs to Yuma." Reiji declared out loud so that Kino would understand that I am with Yuma and I don't plan on leaving him anytime soon.

Kino: "No way.....Well then I'll just-" Just then Kino lunged at Yuma but missed and fell to the floor where Subaru heard all the commotion and picked him up by the collar.

Subaru: "Need me to take out the trash Emma?" Subaru asked with a smirk on his face and I returned the smirk.

Emma: "Please do, and make sure to call the cops as well, don't want him near me at all." And with that, Subaru took Kino outside and threw him to the ground then proceeded to call the cops. Once the cops came and took Kino away, they said that Kino was wanted and that Kino would go away for a very long time.

Yuma: "You okay my love?" Yuma asked as he set me down on the bed next to him.

Emma: "I am now my love, thank you for saving me you guys, I love you all so much." I said with a smile as I hugged Yuma.

The Boys: "We love you too Emma." They all said in unison.