The one who stole Emma

After Yuma left I sat down outside near the rose Garden not sure what would happen. As I looked around, I saw someone in the shadows and I asked out loud.

Emma: "Who's there?" I asked, a little worried of the response.

K: "Hello....Emma." the voice said sounding dark and sadistic.

Emma: "How do you know my name?" I asked in a panicked voice.
The person came into view with a smirk on his lips. The male had black curly hair and red eyes. He stood very tall for a man like him. As he smiled darkly, I saw fangs. I knew instantly I had to run, so I did but--- He caught me and took me away from the mansion.

Later he told me that his name was Kino Sakamaki. All I could think about was Yuma and how I had to get back to him quickly. So while he was in the kitchen I made a run for the front door. Unfortunately he caught me and took me to his room.

Kino: "You're not gonna get away that easily Emma dear."
He said pinning me against the wall. He smiled sadistically at me as his fangs went into my neck and I screamed.

Emma : "Get away from me!"

I screamed and pushed him away from me. I ran as fast as I could into the forest. I reached the front steps of the Sakamaki Mansion and collapsed to the ground, calling for Reiji. Someone opened the door and gasped, it was Reiji.

Reiji: "Emma, what happened?!"

Reiji asked as he picked me up gently, then took me to the living room so I could rest for a bit.

Emma: "I don't know what happened, one minute I was outside in the Rose Garden and the next minute, I get kidnapped by this guy named Kino-"

Reiji stopped me as I was on the verge of tears. He gently pulled me close to him and comforted me.

Reiji: "Shh Emma, it's okay, he won't hurt you anymore, you are safe now my darling." Reiji said holding me in his arms, trying to calm me down. He then took me inside the house, Yuma was sitting on the couch when he heard Reiji come back inside. Yuma noticed I was in his arms and stood up from the couch as Reiji handed me over to him.

Yuma: "Oh Emma, I'm so happy you're alright, and safe back at home with all of us." Yuma said smiling as he kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly as he did so and I smiled.

Emma: "Y-Yuma?" I said a little out of it.