The Awakening

After Reiji kissed me I felt so much better but something was wrong. I was having heart aches most of the day and no one could figure out why. So I decided to ask Laito to see if he knew anything about these things that were happening to me. As I walked around the mansion to find him, my chest started aching again and I collapsed to the floor. Laito came out of his room and saw me on the floor then ran to me to make sure I was okay.

Laito: "Baby are you alright?! What happened?!" He asked with a concerned look on his face holding me in his arms. I tried responding the best I could.

Emma: "I...don't...know..." I was very weak from collapsing and I couldn't speak properly at all I was almost unconscious but Laito kept me awake.

Laito: "Shh baby shh I'm here let's get you to Reiji and the others." He said lifting me up off the floor and to the living room where the others were already there talking. As they saw Laito and I, they were immediately concerned.

Reiji: "My dear what happened?!" Reiji asked very concerned.

Laito: "I don't know, I just saw her outside of my room collapsed on the floor. She looked really pale and looked a little feverish too..."
Laito said with a sad look on his face holding me in his arms.

Reiji then took me in his arms and sat down on the couch holding me tight.

Reiji: "Oh Emma please wake up, please wake up. " He pleaded as my eyes fluttered open

Emma: "R-Reiji? What happened?" I asked sounding tired and a little groggy.

Reiji: "Oh thank goodness your okay hun we were worried about you."
Reiji said kissing my forehead softly holding me close.

I hugged Reiji back gently as there was a knock on the door. Laito went to the door and opened it. And the person that walked in was Yuma Mukami. When I saw him I stood up and smiled on the inside.

Emma: "Yuma? Is that really you?"
I asked sounding so happy.

Yuma: "Emma? Oh my it is you!,"
Yuma said as he walked over and hugged me tight and kissed my head.
"I have missed you so much baby girl."

Emma: "I've missed you so much as well Yuma."
I said blushing wildly at him. Both the Sakamaki and Mukami families have known me for a long time. It's hard not to love one of them I mean, they are vampires after all. More than once I've been sleeping and one of them would come in and sleep next to me with their arms wrapped around me. It's almost as if one of them loves me back but I don't know for sure.