Chapter 20: Jermaine's P.O.V part one

Okay, so this chapter is dedicated to all the people who have read my story thus far, I love each and every one of you and I hope everyone is enjoying it so far! I love all the comments everyone has left me, thank you for all the votes and fannings, I appreciate it all , xxoo, Arielle.

       I hope she knows how much she means to me. This is sure to let her know, Tonight I'm going to wine and dine my babygirl, Chanel wasn't just any other girl you find around the block, Chanel was... Chanel, no other way to put it, she was my world, she had a spark to her, she had brains and beauty, Today I woke up with a smile on my face because God blessed me enough to give me the most loving, beautiful girl in the world and she was in my arms. I didn't want to wake her so I watched her sleep in my arms for a while. We had been at my house for a week now because it's closer to our school, I loved her presence, it made me want to settle down.

    Once Chanel woke up I kissed her good morning and went to cook her a hot breakfast. We had started baby shopping yesterday, she enjoyed that, it was good to see her get excited about the babies coming, I was just as excited. I wanted nothing more but to love Chanel and the babies I hope she allowed me to do that. Chanel came down in a bathrobe with her hair wet to eat breakfast

    "Morning" she said with a smile on her face.

      "Hey sleepy-head, you've arisen from the dead I see." I responded with a wink and a warm smile.

      "I sure did my kids were kicking me saying 'Mommy we're hungry wake up and feed us.' she said laughing as I pulled out her chair and brought her food. After she ate I helped her get dressed at her request, I knew she was testing me and my self control, Thank God I had some. 

    When she was fully dressed she looked up at me and kissed me, "Thank you for not coming on to me, that means a lot to me." I nodded saying "Your welcome 'Nels" I smiled at her hugging her tightly.

      As she pulled away from me I noticed her look in the mirror for the first time since the incident. Her stitches were gone and only tiny scars remained, I watched for her reaction, she winced and looked away for a moment, she didn't like what she seen looking back at her, I could tell. 

     "I hate him for all he's done to me." She said, her voice cold and serious. I think it bothered her more to say it than anything. I knew he had meant a lot to her in the past and the day he beat her destroyed all hope for them, I know that hurts her more than anything else. 

     I didn't talk I just stood and hugged her. That was all I could do. 

     "I want to give you something Chanel," I said looking down at her, 

      "I don't want anything else, you've done enough." She said quietly.

      I just sat her down and handed her a small black box. Inside was a ring. A promise ring. I watched her open the box and see the ring she smiled, it was a huge pink diamond ring, I knew she'd love it. She did. 

   "Jermaine it's so pretty, what's it for though?" She said looking down at the ring. 

    "A promise ring, A promise to never hurt you, never lie to you, never leave you, never break your heart, always be here for you, love you, catch you when you fall, and try to be your everything.... Chanel I promise..." As I slipped the ring on her finger she kissed me pulling me between her legs whispering, 'I Love You Jermaine...' 

    As I laid her down I only regretted one thing, That she hadn't made me dress her moments earlier.