The encounter with duck ass

" hey Alex get up"

" what is it otosan"

" time to get up princess"

" auuuggghhh don't call me that I'm a boy remember"

" . . ."

" wait a second your up early"

"so . .  ."

"THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING!!!!"

I jumped out of bed and kakashi explained how he had to go early so it would be for the best if I went to the academy now. I ran into the bathroom and was finished in a flash. I fixed my wig and grabbed some weapons. I stole them from kakashi. hahahaha he won't notice. and his precious make out paradise book.cuz I'm curious.

I replaced it with a dictionary, I'm not stupid so I changed the cover. and so I headed out. " later otosan" I yelled as I stepped out of the house. suddenly I was swarmed by girls." ahhhhh Alex kuuuuun so this is where you live"

" Alex kuuuun your so cute"

" don't be rude he is a Prince in shining armor"

" hahahah actually this armor hasn't been washed for a week"

" your the only one who can show up sasuke kuuuuuun"

Then it hit me. these were fangirls. shit what do I do. I guess there is only one option. RUUUNNNNN !!!!!!!! I dashed towards the forest and when I thought I had lost them I ran into some one who was running the opposite way. guess who. it was none other than Duck ass.

" sasuke kuuuuuuun, Alex kuuuuun where did you go" the fangirls sang. me and sasuke were on the floor after we bumped into each other. I quickly got up and held my hand for sasuke. he glared. " you wanna die" I yell whispered. he took my had and I did some mixed up moves with my hands. suddenly we were flying. what was happening. it happened naturally and I sang some song. it wasn't English or Japanese it was an unknown language.

As I sang I closed my eyes and we flew higher. my voice was sweet and angelic but it wasn't girly. as a matter of fact if anybody heard they wouldn't know the gender of the singer. My heart felt at peace.