The teams

Alex POV

somehow I had transported myself to another part of the forest. my eyepatch and wig were in my hands. sasuke found out my secret. I've been discovered. of all the people it had to be sasuke to find out my secret. I put my wig and eyepatch on and replayed what had happened over and over again as I walked inside. at that moment sasuke walked in too.

" what happened sasuke kun, Alex kun" sakura asked.

we blushed and turned our heads opposite ways.

" I bet they had a fight" shikamaru suggested

" Alex must of won" naruto said.

Iruka called out the teams I only listened when my name was called.

" team 7: Sakura haruno, naruto uzumaki (sakura sighed), Alex . . .nevermind ( naruto and sakura cheered) and sasuke uchiha ( I blushed, naruto growled and sakura squealed)"

Thankfully no one noticed my blush and everybody eventually left with their team captains. I looked at myself and then sasuke, we looked a wreck. then kakashi came in only to be hit by one of Naruto s pranks. WTF is he doing here.

" my first impression of you lot is that your all idiots"

" Why are you here" I asked

" I am your sensei"

come to the roof he said as he poofed away I poofed away too so I could ask kakashi a few questions. I found myself on the roof. the wind was calm and the sun shone brightly.

" otosan, why are you my sensei"

" I was going to tell you this morning but you had already left"

" this is a secret between you and me"

kakashi nodded.

" make sure because if they find out- oh hey guys"

Everyone had finally made it up so I started to walk away from kakashi and next to naruto. we all gave our introductions.

( I'm gonna skip to Alex's introduction cuz u lot probably already know that much)

" I'm Alex, I don't feel like telling you my second name, I like winning and my aim is to stop someone from killing his brother cuz he knows nothing of the truth and the brother deserves to live"

sasuke was glaring at me. ha take that you stupid duck.