The akward situation

We were dismissed and we all went home. I went a little later than kakashi so that no one would have any suspicions. When I got home kakashi said that he would be upstairs doing some important business probably reading that perverted book of his. hungrily I walked to the fridge and opened it but it was empty. And so I went to the shops.

I was in a pretty good mood until I walked into some one. gosh why does this keep on happening !! once again it was duck ass. I tried to get up but I think I sprained my ankle so I just stayed there. I avoided contact with him so that there was no awkwardness. he put out his hand and I took it. did something like this happen before.

I thanked him and ran off ignoring the pain of my foot. I stopped at an ally way and clutched it tightly. I closed my eyes hoping the pain would disappear.

Sasuke POV

I walked into Alex and she ran away. I think she's worried because I know her secret anyway I'm not going to leave the situation like that. I ran after her and found her in an allyway holding onto her foot. she must of hurt it when I walked into her. I walked up to her and patted her head. she looked up at me. her purple eyes looked into my own and I moved my head closer to her. a blush formed on her face and I immediately moved back.

I don't want to do something that I would regret. she started swaying and her face became redder. I put my hand on her forhead . she had a fever. she then collapsed. I picked her up and took her to my house. why is she pretending to be a boy? As a boy she always did look sort of cute but when I saw her in the forest she was beautiful.

when we got home I put her on my bed and took her wig off and her eyepatch off. she was so different I think I might like her but she hates me. I'll try to be nicer to her but I can't let her stop me from my goal. I will have my revenge !!!

Alex POV

strangely my bed felt warmer than usual, i felt as if I never wanted to get up.  wait a second I don't remember going to sleep. what was I doing. I opened my eyes. Sasuke was sleeping next to me. he had his arms around my waist and our legs were entwined. I smiled at his peaceful face. he opened his eyes and I blushed. he did the same but he didn't let go.

The moment he realised he was not letting go of me he moved back a bit.

" ohayo Alex"

" s-s-sa-suke where am I ?" I said slightly stuttering.

" well you passed out yesterday, you had a fever so I carried you to my house, your clothes look a bit dirty so I'm gonna find you something to wear"

" thank you Sasuke"

" you should rest tomorrow we have survival training"

I nodded my head and he left. my mind was blank except for one though: Sasuke knows my secret and I'm in his house. my blush didn't leave. after a while Sasuke came in with a dress. " check if it fits you, it might be to big"

I walked to the bathroom and began to change. the dress was too big, it was practically hanging off my shoulders. I poked my head out of the door and called Sasuke.

" its kinda big"

" you can wear one of my clothes then"

I blushed hard, I was gonna go back in when the dress got caught on the door handle. I lost my balance and began to fall I closed my eyes. when I opened them I was in Sasuke's arms. Why do we keep on getting into awkward situations!!!