Sasuke POV

Me and Alex were flying hand in hand my cheeks had a slight blush on them. but why he's a dude right. aaauuuuuggghhh stupid brain. he sang a song, it was strange yet beautiful. I could see the fangirls give up and enter the academy. I could faintly see wings on his back. was he an angel. surely not with such a devilish personality. well what can I say I only met him yesterday.

He opened his eyes and gasped. we were falling. falling fast. he grabbed onto me and tears escaped from his eyes. what do I do? well I can't do anything now the ground was in sight. I closed my eyes and shielded him. we fell into the trees and everything became dark. I saw an two angels one a boy and one a girl and in the middle of them was Alex crying.

I opened my eyes. Alex was on top of me and his eyepatch was caught in the trees above. He slipped from my grasp and was falling again, I grabbed his foot and something fell from his head. a wig. his shoulder length hair danced in the wind. Alex was a girl. I pulled her up and she opened her eyes. she was beautiful. a blush formed on her face .

" sasuke"

" Alex, I'm sorry I think I've seen something I shouldn't have"

she traced over her eye and cried. looking like this I wanted to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my chest. who would have thought that cocky bastard from yesterday could make me feel like this.

poof

she was gone and all that was left were feathers in my hands