1

"Oh. Ok." I walked over to the window carefully climbing up and opening the glass, I pushed out the fly screen and jumped out. After that I don't even know where I ran to, but it was like a crazy person. I'm one of a kind

Soooo... I have no idea what has happend, I think I'm having one of those out of body experiences where I can hear  what's going on but not see or move.

My body flipped around like an octopus, twisting this way and that. "do you think we should have broken it to her slower?"

"no shit Sherlock"An angry voice came from next to me.

"who shat in your corn flakes" I mumbled out.

"haha still using that line soph" Jose giggled.

"yep" I responded popping the p, I still couldn't open my eyes.

May as well catch some zzz

Snuggling up into a small ball I slowed my breathing dozing off into dream world a place where unicorns exist, such a beautiful place.

I awoke in my room to the sun shinning down on me, I can't remember how I got here but it couldn't be too bad cause I'm home.

After a few minutes of laying on my fluffy bed, I stood up and went to the shower.

All my worries rushed down the drain of the shower, leaving me refreshed and ready for a lazy day.

I dried myself, got dressed into my summer peter Alexander pjs.

I walked down stairs towards the fridge to grab a liquid breakfast, "it's not healthy to have that for breakfast all the time" I spun around to face Jose. "you scared the crap outa me Jose" I whined, fake pouting. She smiled innocently back at me "you ran out so fast last night, you didn't have a chance to meet your mates" just like that everything slammed back into my head, causing an instant headache.

"can we just have our lazy day today? I'll deal with it tomorrow" I questioned.

"nope, they're coming over to join in, don't worry I'll be here" Jose smiled reassuringly back at me.

"they can come but I'm having my choice of breakfast with no smart-ass comments" I huffed, drinking my breakfast and walking off to the lounge room.

"hmm... I think this one" I mumbled under my breath.

"which one?" A raspy voice asked, swiveling around I found Harry staring at me.

"you'll have to wait and see" I joked.

a smirk formed on his handsome face, making a wetness form between my legs. No! Don't think like that you don't know him.

"is it titanic? Romeo and Juliet? is it a romance film?" I shook my head (no) to all of his questions.

"your so cliche, really titanic?" I giggled "it's a good movie but I'm not one for unhappy endings. Remember what the Monty python boys say.

"always look on the bright side of life" Harry smiled back at me.

"No. Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition." I walked out of the room with a giggling Harry behind me, laughing like a school girl.

Grabbing the popcorn off the kitchen bench I spin around strolling back to the lounge room to watch my movie. I got comfortable stretching out across the couch "Jose! I'll push play you know I will" she flew in through the doors, skidding to a stop on the left side of the room where her so called magic chair was.

I pushed play to 'the 13th warrior', just what I felt like on a night like this. Call me weird but I love battles and war just my type of movie.

Hope you enjoyed it I'll hopefully be updating soon