4

______SOPHIE'S POV______

It's been a week since the lazy day, I have gotten to know the boys a bit more, not just relying on the media. the past few days the lads have been acting weird, they're always hanging around me and holding my hands, I thought I'd ask them today about it as well as this mate stuff.

"guys!" I called out. they ran in looking for any danger, when they found none they came and sat around me. "soo... I have a few questions" I took a deep breath "what is this mate stuff Josie was talking about?"

They all looked at each other as if having a mental conversation.

"we're werewolves" I looked back at Liam not having any doubt, I bobbed my head so he would continue.

"a mate is someone you were made to spend the rest of your life with. Similar to a soul mate" Zayn explained.

"so, why have you all been acting weird lately?"

"it's because we haven't marked you yet, or wolves are angry because no one knows that you are ours" Louis replied.

I opened my mouth with another question on my tongue

"a mark is like a love bite, shows people your taken" Harry smirked.

"but it's different, right? Cause your werewolves"

"well yeah we bite you and our wolves calm down because other wolves know your ours" Louis growled out.

"if it means that much to you, you can mark me" their eyes sparkled

"come on, we'll go to my room" Louis chirped pulling me to his room.

As soon as we walked in my body was pushed against the bed, with Louis on top of me.

"it's going to be a little sore to start" he whispered before his canines lengthened. My eyes grew, his mouth moving closer to my neck...

The pain was short and ceased due to the immense pleasure it was replaced by.

"Louis!" I moaned, gripping his stripey shirt and pulling it closer to me. I felt his not so little friend rubbing between my legs.

Moaning again I began to take off his shirt and run my hands over his chiseled chest.

"we have to stop. Believe me I want to, just not yet." Louis randomly blurred out.

"ugh" I groaned, this is frustrating. He smiled sweetly down at me, I could still see the lust in his eyes. I decided I would get something out of this if nothing else, "on one condition"

"anything" louis replied

"you have to take me on a date, out of this house" I proposed, I had been in this house way to long it was killing me.

"ofcourse, tomorrow sound good. you might be tired after all this" louis is so sweet, I reached out for him pulling him in for a hug. What I got was sparks, only turning me on further. A soft moan left my lips, why is this happening?

"why do I feel like this?" I moaned out, the sparks were consuming me.

"Its the matting process, only gets better from here." he smirked down at me. Louis slowly got up off the bed heading towards the door. I didn't know what to think, only got better, I mean it cant get much better than that, can it? If it does I'm not sure if I want to finish the matting process, it would be hot and steamy for the rest of my life.

Liam walked in, I surprised myself how much I wanted this after how I felt with Louis, I could already feel a small pool between my legs and by the way Liam was smirking back at me he knew how I felt too.

Do you want me to do a small segment of all the boys marking her or leave it to your imaginations? How do you think its going so far? hope you like it