9

*RECAP*

"LOUIS" I screeched, hoping he heard me,

because the man dragging me hit me over the head knocking me out.

LOUIS POV

"LOUIS" Sophie screamed out. I bolted to where her voice had come from to find the reception desk... Empty. Following Sophie's sent I came to the car park to find a group of men huddling around something. I could smell fear radiating out of the circle. Briskly walking over, keeping in the shadows I found the men huddled around MY Sophie. How dare they?! I tuned my hearing so I could hear what they were saying " isn't she a pretty little thing? I think we should treat her well" one of the guys said sarcastically. The thoughts that went through his mind were disgusting and I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out of the shadows attacking them all and rescuing Sophie. Her light frame was squashed to my chest as I continued to whisper comforting words in her ear, while I walked us back to the car. I strapped her into the passenger seat, quickly checking for any injures . Her clothes had almost been torn off completely and it looked like she could have a concussion as her head had a cut across her forehead which was oozing out blood. Sophie looked like she would live, yet I still needed to get us home as fast as possible so she can get fixed up.

I roared through the solemn streets towards our home, mindlinking the lads on the way that Sophie was hurt. As I drove the car into the driveway and parked out the front all of the guys were waiting for us. I rushed to the side door and carefully picked up Sophie's limp body. We all rushed to the medical room to get her fixed up.

Hey so I feel bad not updating for a long time, here you go. Hope you enjoy. I want 5 votes and 2 comments before the next chapter