3

"can you stay with me?" I innocently questioned.

"of coarse, love" he wrapped his arms around me, creating a safe atmosphere.

I love the way they made me feel but mates, wow too much to think about right now.

I woke up to all of the boys around me, wow they are weird. I decided to walk downstairs, to the kitchen.

Walking in I was hit by it's beauty once again, the black marble tops and white cabinetry harmonized with the stainless steel appliances.

walking up to the fridge I grabbed a liquid breakfast and headed over to the lounge room, finding Louis.

"morning" I smiled down at him walking and sitting over in the single couch across from him.

"morning" his raspy voice responded.

_______LOUIS POV__________

I couldn't sleep, being so close to her and not being able to feel her in my arms. I got,off the floor looking back at my mate, she was gorgeous. I headed down to the lounge room where I sat for half an hour before Sophie strolled in slurping her liquid breakfast from the box. "morning" her angelic voice rang though my head.

"morning" I responded sleepily, I watched her for a while as she read a book.

finally needing some sleep I walked over to her, kicked her up and lied down with soph laying Kb my chest.

"what are you doing?" She whispered slowly.

"I couldn't get any sleep cause of you, so I'm getting it now and your joining me." I stated simply.

We both dozed off soon after, I was amazed to hear soft snores coming from Sophie, watching her was quit cute. It felt amazing to  hold her in my arms.

Small update I know hopefully more coming soon. Please vote tell me what you think thx