Always

Authors note: this is gonna be short chapter. 

3 years later...

Today was a day I had never thought about. I wasn't that kind of kid. I didn't think about princesses and princes and happily ever afters, but today was that day. Today was the day I my happily ever after would being. 

"Mommy," Colleen calls. She comes over to me and hands me a flower. "For your hair."

Smiling, I take it and giver her a big kiss. "Thank you, sweetheart. Why don't you go ask Aunt Mariana to put it in mommy's hair?"

I watch her make her way over to Mariana, one of her favorite people. Whenever Mariana would leave the house, Colleen would start crying and wouldn't calm down until we called Mariana and made her promise to come and visit again. It warmed my heart to see. 

Mariana made her way over to me with a huge grin on her day. Being a maid of honor was one of her biggest dreams she told me once. Well, after getting married herself. "Here." She holds out her hand and I put the flower in it. "She's so spectacular. You guys are doing an amazing job."

I smile. "Thank you, Mariana. It means a lot."

***

"To Brandon and Callie," Lena cheers. 

Brandon and and I smile as we take a small sip from the champagne glass. "Can I try, daddy?" Colleen asks Brandon. He laughs.

"Honey, this is special drink for mommies and daddies only."

Colleen sighs and goes back to drawing. I take another sip and put the glass down. I turn to Brandon. "So, husband..."

"Yes, wife?"

I chuckle. "Nothing. I just really wanted to call you husband."

He lets out a small laugh pulls me in for a kiss. Everyone cheers and shouts 'again, again, again.' So we kiss again. 

"You and me?" he asks me.

"Always," I tell him. 

The End.