:Chapter 26:

:Dalton:

Ash was stir crazy as the cops came up to us. Isabella was trying to explain a logical reason to why there were gun shots. 'I don't know why they have to be so curious.' 'There cops it's what they do.' Ash huffed.

"Someone slashed my tires and I heard something in the woods. I have PTSD and an agent of the HO." Isabella said pulling out a badge and showing it to them. The cops stared at the badge and rolled his eyes. 'I don't think they know what The Organization is.' The Organization was part of the government but a secret part of it.

"What is it with the HO?" One of the cops asked. Isabella rolled her eyes. "You look to young for government." The other cop said. "You can call them up if you don't believe me." Isabella replied with a small smirk. The cop glared at her. 'She just tends to push everyone's buttons with the people like this.' I nodded in agreement. Isabella had her pistol at her waist.

The calmer cop pulled out a notepad. "Tell me what happened." The cop said as he pulled out a pen. "Well we were gonna head back home but when I came out my tires were slashed. Like usual my pistol was equipped with me. There was some laughter in the woods and twigs snapping.  My PTSD kicked in and I started firing. The culprits managed to get away but I shot one of them." Isabella said as she started to play the victim.

Calm cop nodded and gave her a sympathetic look. 'Well she tends to play people like a violin.' I nodded in agreement with Ash. But I smiled at that thought, she would defiantly be able to avoid a big crime no doubt about that. Isabella could be very manipulative if she desired. 'In my opinion I find that attractive about her. Very attractive. Perfect mate for us.' Ash grinned at the thought of Isabella being his Luna one day.

If Isabella was a werewolf I would of seen her born into an alpha position like my Mom. My Mom gave up her position to be with my Dad. My Mom's family weren't happy about that but they would not chance going to war with the pack. Especially a pack in alliance with hunters with five hunters present. A Redwolf hunter and two Lycan hunters. Plus a witch from the Big Cat coven. Then two vessels.

'Our pack has quite the combination.' I agreed with that. The town Greenburg was supernatural enough. There was a fairy gateway in that town making Fae live there. A small vampire coven on the borderlines and a witch coven next to my werewolf pack. Greenburg was a large town but a very close town. My pack was the oldest thing that has been there before the rest of the supernatural came.

I watched the cops as I leaned against Isabella's trashed car. Everything was good except the trashed tires. I didn't doubt that Isabella was pissed. "We'll try our best with this. Good luck with the car." The cop said before they walked away. Isabella looked at her car and her eyes flamed a deep blue before dulling. 'Yeah she is pissed.' "Come on lets go inside." Isabella said glancing at the cops with pure hate.

I didn't argue simply grabbed her arm and pulled her along as she stared at the cops with hate. "Come on Isabella. You don't need to be arrested for assault on a police officer." I told her continuing to pull her after me. 'Don't let her go.' I listened to Ash as we went up the stairs. I slid the key into the door and unlocked it before pushing us in.

Isabella went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. She downed it before throwing that away and walking to the living room. I wanted to know what she was doing before she cleared the room. "I'll be right back." Isabella murmured setting her pistol down on the coffee table she had moved. 'Lets go see the pistol. I'm bored.' Surprisingly I went to the coffee table and picked up her pistol and began to look at it.

My hands began to get a dull ache in it and I assumed the pistol had silver in it. Bullets probably. Silver burns werewolves but when holding it via something else it brings aches to your hand or other part of your body. 'Remember the silver dagger Isabella gave us?' I nodded. For my birthday Isabella had given me a silver dagger. The blade was silver and it was on my dresser on a display stand. All my brothers asked me why I kept it or why I had I on display instead of one of my football trophies.

I knew the reason. 'I do too.' I put it on display since it was from Isabella. To a normal person it would seem very weird. To a werewolf it could be seen as offensive since it was silver. I found it nice of Isabella. Isabella was a hunter and I doubt she gave many werewolves silver daggers. I smiled at that.

At that moment Isabella walked out in a pair of tight Harley Quinn workout pants and a workout shirt. 'She looks very nice. Maybe even hot.' I rolled my eyes mentally at Ash. Wolves. Isabella had her new phone and a pair of headphones. She went to the spot she had and placed down a pillow. "You sleeping out here?" I asked. "No." Isabella replied giving me a weird look. "Doing my exercise out here. Five hundred sit ups and the pillow is because I don't have the matt I use." Isabella said.

I nodded not gonna argue with her. "Need any help?" I asked as she got down on the ground. 'We can hold her ankles and every time she goes up steal a kiss.' 'She'll probably head butt us if we did that.' 'No she wouldn't.' She would.  Yes Isabella wasn't as violent but in her mind we were still just friends. Friends don't kiss each other. Eventually I knew Isabella would give in and we would date each other. I smiled at that thought of Isabella being my girlfriend. I don't care what people would say, Isabella would be great for me.

After all we were mates and mates are picked by the wolves perception. Example Trace will probably end up with a pack slut or a bitchy girl. Mates are made to keep up with the other end. Isabella was defiantly fit for that job. 'No doubt about that.' I looked at Isabella waiting for an answer. "You can hold my ankles if it makes you feel better." Isabella said as she put in her headphones and turned on her music.

I went to the ground and held her ankles as she began doing her sit ups. She had a flat stomach, flat as a board, with an outline of abs. She didn't have them yet and I don't think she cared. I used my hearing to hear what she was listening to. The hum of one of the songs from the Suicide Squad track played. "I can pay for new tires." I told Isabella as she went up and we went face to face. 'So close yet so far.' Talk about mopey right now.

"You don't have to." Isabella said going back down and then up. "I don't mind. That car is my ride home since we have some information." I told Isabella. Isabella nodded in agreement before she looked around the room. "I know a place we can check out soon." Isabella said. I nodded listening to her. Isabella sighed before looking around the room once again. 'Something is wrong.' "We can go to my old house." Isabella said creating silence in the room.

1310. Hey! So I was reading my own book which gave me inspiration to end this book. I really want to end it and start up on book 7. I even have an awesome cover for that one. I even have the plot idea for that. But I need maybe fifteen more chapters. Now it is a race against time for me. Book 7 is suppose to have prom in it so I have to finish this book before prom hopefully before may. I am behind on schedule. It's April and in the book it's still February. There will be a time skip for the next book to be back on schedule. Until next time skipping marshmallows.