𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 // 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚

For your reference and my file. [BroadwayFan ]

Mom's Side:My mother, Ianthe Pike (born Ianthe Archer) went by her middle name

Mom's Side:
My mother, Ianthe Pike (born Ianthe Archer) went by her middle name. She was an engineer, rank of lieutenant commander on the USS Phoenix.

My grandfather Henry Charles Archer was the President of Starfleet Academy as well as an admiral. (Not to be confused with Henry Archer, the warp scientist and my great-great grandfather.)

My grandmother Adeline Archer was born Adeline Piper, and she was an ambassador to Andoria.

My great-grandfather Jonathan Archer was probably my most famous relative! He was the captain of NX-01 and then became UFP President.

My great-grandmother Emory Archer was an engineer on NX-01, but then became First Lady when Jonathan became president. She married J. Archer during the NX mission.

My other great-grandfather Alexander Piper was an early ambassador to Vulcan.

My other great-grandmother Georgia Piper was a model, and worked for Starfleet as a poster girl.

Dad's Side
My dad Christopher Pike was a captain of the Enterprise before he died.

My grandfather Alexander Pike was a science and comparative religion teacher who worked at SFA, eventually becoming the dean.

My grandmother Liliana James was the VP of the Federation, with President Hamilton.

My great grandfather William Pike became a captain. I don't remember what ship, but he got killed.

My great grandmother Bree Pike was the head of the Department of Defense under President Archer.

My other great grandfather Taylor James became an admiral.

My other great grandmother Adriana James was the only one who didn't work in Starfleet as far as I can remember. She was a businesswoman.

Other note:
Jon and Em had HCA in 2161, literally on the day he signed the Federation charter (ending of Enterprise). Jon was 49 and Em was

HCA and Adeline had Ianthe in 2207

Ianthe and Chris had Alana in 2258.