𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 // 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

Hey, LogicalTrekkiness here's that story you wanted to read!
Summary- Alana and the Enterprise crew end up separated after vicious aliens take down the ship. She ends up stranded on a lifeboat with two dead men, and this is her retelling of the story in the last journal entry.

Simon Garrett belongs to Trinity.

Published Apr. 26, 2017

"I still remember it like it was yesterday."

"Actually, it was today, so I should remember it."

"My name is Alana Pike." I stand on the yellow lifeboat, shaking my head. "Emily Alana Pike, first officer of the Enterprise. I was under Captain S'chn T'Gai Selar, and I am the great-granddaughter of Jonathan Archer. My parents were Christopher and Ianthe Pike. This is my story... our last story if I'm dead when you find this and me."

"The Enterprise.. the beauty herself was pulled down to some planet. The one I'm on now. The aliens there- here- wanted our ship. Our crew was forced to run with their lives, though some fought back. I escaped by myself."

"It turned out the government isn't popular around here. Not at all. I ran into a town, where a butcher and his wife, a baker, helped me. I never got their names. They snuck me out to the sea, in a gold raft, like those Earth used to have."

"The army was after me, however. They shot the butcher and baker, both. They are now lying dead next to me on the raft." I look at the two bodies. "They died heroes, saving me from bullets. The butcher also made sure to get us to the middle of the open sea, where I am now."

"As for the rest of the crew, I have no idea. Selar was taken to the capital very harshly; it looked like she was going to get tortured. I tried to persuade them I was the captain, to no avail; I became chased into the town."

"My best friends were all around the ship. I have no clue what happened to them. I tried to call them but nobody picked up. It's been a few hours, and I do know a distress signal was sent... if only."

Suddenly, I see something in the sky. It looks like a starship- and a very familiar one as well.

"The Endeavor," I gasp, staring at the sky. And that's when it started to fall as well... to the planet as we did. "If the ships keep falling as they try to help, it would mean the fall of the Federation."

"And CUT!" the director exclaims. "Great job on that scene, Alana. Except, the movie is called Fall of Tomorrow, not Fall of the Federation."

I smile, jumping out of the lifeboat and over the green screen. "Thanks, Jason. What scene is next?"

"Simon and Alana planning to rescue Pointy." Simon Garrett, the captain of the Endeavor himself, walked over.

"Cye!" I exclaim, grinning. "Good to see you again."

"Ready to do this?" he asks, smirking.

"Oh yeah. Let's go save Selar's ass."