BONUS CHAPTER PART 5

After 2 months....

SPRING’s POV

“ano kaya mo??” i nodded. I was soooo nervous to do this. Hope i could do this right.

“simple lang naman ang instructions diba?” i nodded once again to her question. I was so intensed. What if i failed? What if it turns the other way around... WHAT IF....

“dahlia, pano kung maligaw ako??” she was taken aback from my words. I was able to speak tagalog fluently for the past months and yet it keeps on surprising her.

“psshhh.. close your mouth, a fly might enter it.” She smiled at me.

“uy!!! Concerned siya” she told me teasingly.

“yeah. To the poor fly. It might die inside the mouth of an annoying girl like you.” She just stick out her tongue and gave me the instructions.

“goodluck spring. tandaan mo, bawal mag english.” I nodded again and she patted my back.

Well, after months of teaching me, it is now the moment of truth. Susubukan niya daw kung may natutunan na ako.

She left me, in the middle of the city and i have to find my way back to her condo. I have to communicate with the people i will meet. She even get my cellphone or anything that i can use to contact anyone. Wooohhhh!! Wish me luck.

DAHLIA’s POV

Halaaaa.... asan na ba yun?! Dapat kanina pa siya nandito eh. Haist!! Kinakabahan na tuloy ako. Baka may kung sino na ang humablot nun sa dilim at nirape.

O.O