PROLOGUE

THE PROLOGUE!

Meet Aleczia Tuazon a seventeen year old,yet her mindset seems like she's in twenty's.

Raised herself to break someone's standpoint in love. Been heartless and broke countless men's heart. She was the number one hater of love. Because for her,love is just a word. And if that love became feelings she'll just considered it as pain.

For her the human's heart are no other uses but to pump blood through the body. And the love? It's just a reaction from our brain came from hypothalamus.

Kaya hindi niya malaman 'kung bakit madami ang nagpapalinlang sa salitang pag-ibig na nagmumula sa puso. Kalokohan ito para sa kanya.

Wala sa vocabulary niya ang love,pero ang pain? Sobra-sobra pa. madami siyang definitions sa pain.
Mas naniniwala pa siya na may masasaktan,kaysa sa may magmamahal.

Aminin man sa hindi,mas madami ang mga nasasaktan dahil sa love. Kaysa ang nagiging masaya dahil dito.

Kaya bakit pa siya magmamahal kung masasaktan naman siya?

People are just putting their lives in a horrible situations. Makasarili na kung makasarili but she'll choose to hurt somebody's feelings than to hurt hers.

Bakit pa niya kailangang ilagay ang sarili niya sa sitwasyong sa bandang huli siya lang din ang iiyak at masasaktan? Kung pwede namang sa una palang ay pwede na siyang maging masaya at sa huli siya ang iyakan.

——

And meet Levin Calixto Crisostomo an eighteen year year old guy that can be define in just one word. PERFECT!

He has no problem and issue 'bout the real meaning of love. Infact! He loves to love people around him,but ofcourse he doesn't take it seriously.

'Lil bit kind of being a crook,but not really.

He has two sides of being a lover.

A love that he'll take seriously and a love that he'll just take as a toy. Simple as that.

And unfortunately he mostly uses to love someone just to be his toy.

He's breaking women's heart unintentionally. He really loved those women he had,but sadly to say. He just loved them from being his toy.

Para sa kanya ay hindi na niya kasalanan kung nasaktan man ang mga ito. He warned them not to fall for him,but most of his women did.

Two persons entitled as the Heartbreakers and have differents standpoint in LOVE.

Si Aleczia na kasing tigas ng bato ang puso at walang sinasantong lalaki sa buhay niya,even her own dad. Instead of love,she thought pain built her as a strong heartless woman. She likes to dump everyman that will come into her life and break them piece by piece.

And....

Si Levin Calixto naman na marunong magmahal pero hindi marunong mag-seryoso lalo na sa mga nagiging babae niya. He loves to play their feelings and forget them like nothing happened,just like how kids play their toys after they realized that they're not enjoying to play with that toy anymore ,and wants to have a new one.

Posible ba kayang sa kabila ng magkaibang pananaw nila sa kahulugan ng pag-ibig ay maaari parin silang magka-palagayan ng loob at sa isa't isa ay mahulog?

If yes,then how? If they've entitled as—

THE TWO HEARTBREAKERS.