She's Mine Part 1 (Natasha Romanoff x reader x Emma Frost)

You had been dating Natasha for a year now and until recently you always thought that it would be just you and her forever. That changed however when you met Emma Frost at one of Stark's parties, every since then you couldn't stop thinking about her what made it worse it that Fury decided she should be a new Avenger therefore she was staying in the Avengers tower.

~
You woke up as you always did in Natasha's strong arms around your waist.
"Morning baby." Natasha whispered in your ear. You slowly turned to face her.
"Morning beautiful. Sleep well?" You asked as Natasha gently ran her fingers through your hair.
"With you next to me I always sleep well." Natasha smiled and you quietly giggled.
"Do you want me to go get breakfast?" She asked after a minute. You sat up and shook your head "I'll do it."
"Okay then baby." Natasha answered as you picked up her shirt off the floor from last night. You quickly put it on along with a new pair of panties before going out the door. You walk quickly to the elevator and press the button for the communal area of the tower. When the elevator reaches its destination you step out and walk to the kitchen.

"Morning Y/N." Bruce says to you from the couch.
"Morning Bruce." You said back as you walked into the kitchen to see Emma there wearing a long white shirt, she was pouring cereal into a bowl.
"Morning sugar." Emma said not even looking at you.
"Morning Emma. Did you sleep well?" You asked her as you stood next to her to get a bowl from the cupboard.
"Yes I did." Emma smirked and you knew from that moment of she was in your head. After that you didn't say anything until you realised she had your cereal in her hand.
"Emma can I have the cereal please?" You asked. Emma shook her head.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"Straight to the point. I like you more every day." She said in reply before saying "I want you to join me for a coffee." Emma then proceeded to pour milk into the bowl.
"What?" You asked confused, honestly you thought she would ask you for a kiss but no she asked you to a coffee date.

"Okay." You answered thinking nothing of it. She smiled as she gave you the cereal.
"Good. Meet me at the nearest Starbucks at 11 and don't be late." Emma said before walking out of the kitchen to sit next to Bruce on the couch.