My Annoying Brother Part 2

You and Wanda both made your way down to the 'club' part of the tower. Neither of you were big fans of Tony's big parties but attended anyway.
"Hey you two." Pietro said as he looked at you walking out of the elevator.
"Hi." You said as you looked at Pietro who was wearing a suit.
"You look beautiful Y/N." He said as he took your hand and kisses it gently.
"That's my girlfriend Pietro remember." Wanda said as she got slightly jealous. Pietro smiled "of course I'm just being nice." He then walked off to the bar. You took Wanda's hand "Relax baby." You then kissed her quickly before leading her over to the bar. Wanda smiled and walked with you.

The party had started only an hour ago but people were already drunk and Wanda was avoiding them as she was sat next to Natasha on a couch in the corner of the room. She never took her eyes off of you and Pietro who you had been hanging out with since the party began.
"Jealous?" Natasha asked Wanda.
"What no." Wanda said as she watched you laughed at something Pietro had said.
"Yeah sure(!)" Natasha sarcastically said. Wanda ignored Natasha's comment and watched you more.
"I know." You giggled. Pietro smiled as he took another sip of his drink and pulled you close to him.
"Pietro." You warned as you gently pushed him away. He did it again but whispered into your ear "Let's get some air."

Wanda didn't like how close you two were and decided to take action. She walked over to you, gently pulling you into her arms and giving you a passionate kiss. You gasped, surprised but kissed her back quickly. Pietro could only watch the two of you until he saw a beautiful walk by and went after her. Wanda broke the kiss after he left and whispered in your ear "Mine." You smiled as she then dragged you back to your bedroom.

~The next morning~
You woke up to see Wanda's beautiful face and smiled.
"Morning." She said as she gently kissed you.
"Morning." You said back before asking "Let's get some breakfast." Wanda nodded and you both got dressed and headed to the kitchen.
"Morning the two love birds." Pietro greeted you as you both walked into the kitchen.
"I think you mean Sam and Clint cause me and my girlfriend aren't birds." You said as Wanda frowned at her big brother.
"I'm sorry about last night." He said then added "I was a little tipsy and I shouldn't of come on to you like that Y/N."
"Too right." Wanda said before moving your hair out of the way and pointed to the mark on your neck.
"Hers." You said happily and gently snuggled into Wanda. She smiled and hugged you.

Pietro nodded and presented two plates of pancakes to you.
"Forgiven?" He asked.
"Yes." You and Wanda said in unison and took the plates. Pietro smiled as he ran out of the kitchen to who knows where.
"Let's go and eat these pancakes." You said and Wanda nodded her head in agreement before you both walked to the living room.

Part 2 is done. Wow I'm proactive today let's hope this continues when I get home too.