My Annoying Brother Part 1 (Wanda x Reader)

Requested by @callmechie

Wanda smiled as she walked into the Avengers tower it was nice to be home after her first mission and what she really wanted to see was you. She took the elevator to the living room/kitchen floor of the tower when she stepped out she walked straight into the living room to see Steve reading the morning paper.
"Hi Steve." She said making her presence known. Steve looked up and smiled at Wanda "Welcome back. Did it go well?"
"Very" Wanda nodded then asked "Do you know where Y/N is?"
"Last time I saw her was with your brother in the arcade part of the tower." Steve answered.
"Oh okay thanks." Wanda said as she stepped back into the elevator and pressed the button for the arcade floor. Once the elevator doors open she stepped and started to look for you.
"Y/N?" She called out. You and Pietro were by the claw machine when you heard her voice.
"Wanda! You shouted and ran to where her voice came from.
"Y/N." Wanda smiled as she saw you.

You hugged Wanda tightly.
"I missed you." You told her as she hugged you back.
"And I you." She said. Then Pietro hugged both you and Wanda "Welcome back little sis. You didn't get in to too much trouble?"
Wanda rolled her eyes "No." You giggled and smiled at Pietro. He smiled back. Wanda looked at him then you and back at him.
"What?" You looked at Wanda.
"Nothing" Wanda said. You smiled "Good oh by the way me Tony is hosting a party tonight." You informed her.
"What? Not another one." Wanda whinned a little. You smiled and kissed her cheek "Don't worry you're the only girl for me." Wanda blushed.
"I'm not worried about that I'm worried about all that noise and Pietro." Wanda said as she looked at her older brother.
"What? They were all so beautiful." Pietro said in defence.
"But you didn't need to flirt with all of them then rush off to..." You slowly stopped speaking.
"Do the dirty with them." Wanda finished for you. She knew you weren't one to talk about sex and such things. Pietro nervously laughed "Well I guess you're right. I will try to go with one girl tonight."

You and Wanda both smiled.
"So what was the mission like baby?" You asked as you held Wanda's hand and lead her back to the elevator.
"Okay would of been better if you were with me." Wanda answered as she stepped into the elevator, you pressed the button for the apartment floor.
"Next time. If Fury allows it, or I could sneak along." You suggested. Wanda giggled and leaned on you. You smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Cutie" You said as the elevator doors opened.

I'll see if I can get part 2 up either today or tommorow then I'll either do a part 3 of the she's mine story or I'll do another request.