Strawberry Ice Cream At Midnight (Emma x Reader)

It was 11:35 as I looked at the clock on my phone, I had slept but I woke up twenty minutes ago and couldn’t get back to sleep and I was sick of tossing and turning in my bed. I sighed as I sat up on the side of my bed, looking down at my feet then at the door. I smiled as I got up and walked over to my bedroom door, if I was quiet enough I could sneak downstairs and maybe get some sort of midnight snack.

I thought about it for another few moments before carefully opening my door. I was lucky that I wasn't in one of the older rooms like Rogue's, God her bedroom door squeaked like crazy and when it was windy it was worse as her door would rattle like it was possessed. Last time we had a major storm the door flew off its hinges. That's the night we had a sleepover and done some girl bonding. I sighed remembering but then shook my head out of it and back at the task I was doing.

I carefully stepped out of my bedroom, carefully closing the door behind me before walking down the hallway. I was lucky enough to be placed only two doors away from the stairs as I neared the stairs. I put my hand on the banister, it was slick but not sticky, I walked down the stairs slowly even though I knew not one of the steps would creak but it was more to be safe than sorry.

When I reached the ground floor I felt somewhat proud for an unknown reason after a short time I continued to walk to the kitchen. By now I was sure I could make some noise but not that much as I didn't want to risk it and get caught. As I entered the kitchen I went straight to the freezer, where I knew the ice cream was, I opened the door and there it was the strawberry ice cream. I licked my lips as I took the tub out of the freezer and walked over to the island table. I set the tub on the table before closing the freezer door, I quickly got a spoon from out of one of the draws before sitting down on the chair that was in front of me. I excitingly opened the tub before putting my spoon into the ice cream only to be disappointed when the ice cream was near rock hard.

"Damn it." I said to myself.
"What's wrong darling?" A familiar voice said from the other side of the kitchen. I looked up to see Emma standing there. She was wearing a white silk robe and that appeared to be all.
"I'm sorry Miss Frost. I'll put the ice cream back and go back to bed immediately." I said quickly as I began to get up from my seat then I heard a laugh, her laugh.
"Dear there is no need to do that and please call me Emma after school hours." Emma said. I looked up surprised that she didn't tell me off. I slowly sat back down just in case she told me she was joking and to go back to bed immediately, but she didn't.

Instead she sat down opposite me and looked from the ice cream to me.
"Can't sleep or just feel rebellious?" Emma asked after a few minutes of silence.
"Can't sleep. You?" I asked. She shrugged.
"I just can't sleep these days." I nodded but there was something she was holding back but I didn't pry.
"Want some? I think it's almost defrosted." I asked her. Emma smiled and nodded before taking the spoon from me and putting it in the ice cream and scooping the ice cream out before putting it in her mouth.
"Lovely flavouring." Emma said in an almost posh English accent which caused mr to giggle.
"What's so funny Miss Y/N?" Emma asked the look on her face was fake annoyance.
"Why do you always sound English and posh?" I asked out of curiosity. Emma smiled "breeding darling."
"Breeding?" I asked and she nodded.
"Well at least one of us was planned." I joked thinking she wouldn't get it and found it offence. But she did not, she giggled.
"Darling that was a terrible joke." She said after she managed to stop giggling.
"I try." I shrugged my shoulders. As she ate some more ice cream, as she did I couldn't help but look at her lips.

They looked soft almost like cotton candy or a soft luxurious pillow. I began to wonder what they would feel like on my own lips or my cheek.
"Darling? Y/N?" Emma asked as she waved the spoon in front of my face which snapped me out of my fantasy.
"Sorry what were you saying?" I blushed. Emma rolled her eyes "I said I hope you don't daydream about me when you're in my class tomorrow or anyone's class actually."
"How did- of course you're a telepath." I answered my own question and she smiled "You think about me a lot don't you?"

I knew right then my face was a tomato.
"I, I, I don't know what you mean." I stuttered embrassed but I knew what she meant and so did she.
"Here." Emma said as she put the ice cream on to the spoon then put it near my mouth a sign that she wanted me to eat some. I opened my mouth slowly I was just going to put it in my mouth when she spoke.
"Close your eyes." Emma ordered.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Just do it, it might enhance your taste buds." Emma answered confidently. After that I decided that I should just close my eyes, so I did.

"Now taste." Emma said as she put the spoon in my mouth. I closed my mouth and tasted the strawberry ice cream. It was delicious and so rich in flavour too, soon enough Emma took the spoon out of my mouth.
"Don't open your mouth yet okay?" Emma said as a little bit of dominace lingered in her voice.
"Okay Emma." I answered. It was the first time I had said her first name, out loud and outside my dreams before. As I waited for Emma to put the ice cream on the spoon I heard a creak of a chair or sometimes moving.
"Emma what was that?" I asked slightly worried.
"Just my chair darling are you ready?" Emma asked. I nodded even though I didn't know what I should be ready for, I soon found out.

I expected cold ice cream to hit my lips but no that didn’t happen, something better happened instead. In seconds I felt Emma's warm, soft lips on my own, it was just like I dreamed. After a few seconds I felt her lips leave mine, without thinking I opened my eyes if anyone walked into the kitchen they would probably be very confused and unimpressed. Emma was leaning over the table, she was on her tiptoes on the bar of the chair.
"You weren't suppose to open your eyes yet." Emma whinned a little.
"Well I did." I said as she sat back down and smiled at me. Emma then checked the time on her watch.
"I should be getting to bed, it's 1:25 and I have a busy day tomorrow." Emma's smile suddenly turned fake.
"Can I join you?" I asked bravely. Emma cocked an eyebrow at me.
"I mean can we have a sleepover and possibly cuddle?" I suggested. Emma's genuine smile returned after I said that and I wasted no time in putting back the ice cream.

In no time at all me and Emma were making our way upstairs to her bedroom to hopefully get some well earned sleep.

An update!!
Requests are open. Btw if you requested a story I'm working on it ☺