Time after time (Mystique x reader)

She was gone, again. This was the third time this week that Mystique had left while you were sleeping in bed to go who knows where. You didn't mind that much well that was a lie you minded a lot.

You were sat on the couch when you heard the front door of your apartment open, you looked on your phone for the time. It was 11am.
"Where have you been?" You asked as Mystique walked into the living room.
"Just out." Mystique answered as she walked over and sat next to you.
"Out where?" You asked looking into her beautiful eyes.
"Just out. Why the sudden interest?" She asked back. You shrugged your shoulders "just want to know where you're going."
"Okay." She gave you a quick peck on the cheek before saying "want me to make you an early lunch?" You nodded your head as you smiled slightly.
"There's that beautiful smile." She smiled herself before getting up and walking into the kitchen. When you turned to look into the kitchen you saw that she had turned back into her original blue form.

You decided to get off the couch and walk over to her and hug her from behind.
"So what are we having to eat?" You asked.
"I'm not sure. What do you want?" Mystique asked you.
"Anything. Just feed me." You answered and Mystique laughed for a few minutes.
"How about a bacon roll and some oven fries?" Mystique asked once she'd stopped laughing.
"Sure. Saves me doing a lot of dishes." You answered and once again Mystique laughed. You couldn't help but smile more, her laugh was such a pure sound that ran through your ears and unknowingly you hugged her a bit tighter.
"Baby will you go get the fries out of the freezer?" Mystique asked.
"Sure." You nodded as you let go of her and went to the freezer and got the fries out.

This one is quite short I've got writers block again 😑.
Also the Natasha Romanoff x reader x Emma Frost story has only those 2 parts cause idk what else to write for it.
Requests are open.