#18

After taking Hoseok home, Hyungwon didn't see him for a while. On Wednesday, three days later, he decided to go to the park in the hopes of seeing Hoseok. It was almost certain that Hoseok would be there because there hadn't been a time Hyungwon would pass the park without seeing Hoseok.

In contrast to the sunny days it had been on the week before, the weather now was cloudy and a bit windy. Hyungwon wasn't sure if it was going to rain but it seemed like it.

As he got closer to the park, he noticed that there was many people which was odd if it really was going to rain - Changkyun always made sure everyone was aware of the weather forecast so usually no one went to the parks in a rainy day. Among those many people at the park, none of them seemed to be Hoseok.

"Is it really Hyungwon?" Jooheon yelled when he noticed the approaching guy. When Hyungwon stepped on top of his skateboard and started skating around the park, Jooheon followed him with his BMX.

"If you're looking for Hoseok he is not here," Changkyun said from on top of one ramp.

"How did you know?" Hyungwon asked and turned to his direction.

"It's obvious because he is the only reason you ever show up here lately," Changkyun slid down the ramp and grabbed his skateboard. He skated past Hyungwon who continued his way to the top of the ramp but failed to get there properly as if he wasn't really focusing.

"We haven't seen Hoseok since Friday so I think you should look somewhere else," Kihyun said from the bench.

"Gingerboy hasn't been here in a while either," Hyunwoo then joined the conversation from the other side of the park where he was fixing his scoot. "Maybe they are together somewhere."

Hyungwon looked to his direction and thought for a while. "Can you call him?" he asked. Hyunwoo started looking for his phone and Hyungwon went to him to join the phone call. He felt weird how matey everyone was being with him although Hoseok always kept saying about how everyone was afraid of him because he was so unapproachable. He had been around longer than anyone else but no one used to ever talk to him until now.

Hyunwoo put his phone on speaker and held it in front of him. Hyungwon knelt down next to him. Gingerboy picked up after five rings.

"What?" his nice way of answering the phone came through the speaker.

"Hey Ginger," Hyunwoo started. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the mall with Minjae and Sumin. Why?" Gingerboy said and a high-pitched laugh of a girl backed up his story - well, why would he lie anyways.

"You don't happen to be with Hoseok?"

"No," Gingerboy's voice was a bit uncertain. There was some laughs again and they could heard Gingerboy talking to someone else. He didn't seem to be that focused on the phone call.

"Gallagher," Hyungwon then interrupted and the background noises of the phone call faded away as Gingerboy was listening again. Hearing the nickname Hoseok usually used caught his attention. "Have you seen Hoseok at all since Friday?"

"Is Hyungwon there?" Gingerboy asked from Hyunwoo.

"Just answer the question," Hyungwon suddenly sounded much more stern as he had before.

"No. I haven't. I tried calling him one day but he didn't answer."

Hyungwon stood up and walked away. Hyunwoo finished the call and continued to fix his scoot. As he stepped on his skateboard again and thought about leaving, he suddenly paid attention to Minhyuk and Byungchul who had appeared there and were now sitting next to anguished looking Kihyun.