#31

this whole chapter is just sexual content so....

also i need to apologize my bad smut writing skills but the truth is that i really dislike smut

since i kind of promised it in the beginning i had to do this

-

"W-what?" it was Hyungwon's turn to stutter. He blinked his eyes rapidly a few times.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Hoseok asked. He was already getting embarrassed and regretful. Hyungwon slowly nodded. He was sure he had misunderstood Hoseok's words. "I want to do it," Hoseok then repeated.

Hyungwon let out a sigh and Hoseok immediately took it as an answer without even hearing out what Hyungwon would say.

"Forget I even said that. I don't know what I was thinking," he quickly said and avoided Hyungwon's gaze again.

"Hoseok, I have never felt this way about anyone," Hyungwon started. He spoke in a calm voice and held Hoseok's hands. "I'm afraid if we move too quickly, something might happen."

"Why anything would happen?" Hoseok asked, not even trying to hide how disappointed he was after Hyungwon's denial.

"I just don't want to lose you," Hyungwon was feeling almost as nervous as Hoseok was. It was new for him since he was usually confident.

"You won't," Hoseok said and looked at Hyungwon again. Once the other guy kept quiet, Hoseok added, "I promise."

"Have you thought about this?" Hyungwon questioned. He even felt himself that he was being too much but he just needed to be sure Hoseok was really ready.

Hoseok nodded. He had spent some time overthinking the situation and wondering, how he should approach Hyungwon - which now happened smoothly as they had been talking about a close topic.

Hyungwon pecked Hoseok's cheek and stood up, slowly letting go of his hand as he walked away to the other side of the room. He grabbed a remote from a counter and turned speakers on. He put the music to the loudest since Yongguk was home and Hyungwon wouldn't want his older brother hearing anything - although the sudden loud music would already reveal what was going on.

He turned back to Hoseok who was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, looking at Hyungwon with an expression which made him look a bit like a sad puppy. Or confused one, Hyungwon wasn't sure. He just looked really innocent like that. His cheeks were red because of the embarrassment and the fact that he was wearing a hoodie - which was also a big part of his look because the baggy piece of clothing made him look even more small. Hyungwon approached him slowly and when he got there, climbed on top of him.

Hyungwon was on top of Hoseok, his legs spread wide on both sides of him. He had his hand on the side of Hoseok's face and lifted the guy's chin up with that to lean down and press their lips together. Hoseok's hand came up behind Hyungwon's neck to pull him down.

Hyungwon was being really gentle and careful, maybe even too much in Hoseok's opinion. Hoseok kissed him back harder to get him to realize that. Hyungwon stopped holding himself back and pressed Hoseok down against the bed.

Unlike on the previous time, Hoseok didn't push Hyungwon away when the guy's hand came under his shirt and lifted it up. As insecure he was about his body, this time he wouldn't stop Hyungwon. Like that, his shirt came off, the kiss breaking for a while but then continuing heated.

Hyungwon's shirt came off, too, and Hoseok could stare at his abs for a millisecond before having to close his eyes to enjoy the kiss. He wasn't envious of Hyungwon's body but he did admire those muscles that made him feel even worse about his skinny-pack.