Hide and Seek

It took awhile but eventually Danny grew somewhat comfortable around the League. Nightwing seemed especially pleased to have a new 'brother'. Which reminded him to introduce Danny to the rest of the Bat Family. But that would have wait each member was either busy crime-fighting or taking care of their personal lives. Speaking of crime-fighting... a small beeping on Batman's watch told him trouble in Gotham. He sighed even though he was busy so was Gotham, crime never stopped.

He turned to Danny, who was seated next to him and Nightwing and some other Leaguers, his attention turned to the Caped Crusader when he heard the beep from his watch. "Danny there's trouble in Gotham, I have to go"

"No! You promised you'd stay!" , Danny protested

"I know but I have to go, just let someone watch you I'll be back soon, Ok?" , Batman coaxed hoping to convince the small child. And it (surprisingly) worked, he agreed to let Nightwing watch him while Batman takes care of Gotham.

(Shortly after Batman leaves)

"Danny what do you wanna do?" , Nightwing asked. He was joined by Flash, Red Arrow, and Aqualad in the living room of the Watchtower. "Let's play hide and seek!" , Danny responded enthusiastically.

"NO!" ,Everyone but Nightwing yelled

"Why not?" , Nightwing asked confused

"Playing hide and seek with anyone Bats adopts is just begging for trouble" ,Red Arrow replied

"Yeah, last time we played hide and seek it took 3 frickin hours to find you!" ,Flash yelled pointing a Nightwing

Aqualad looked at Danny and asked "Is there another game you would like to play?" Danny shook is head 'no' "Hide and Seek it is then!" Nightwing exclaimed happily.

...

"Where was he?"
"In a closet, in Bats' room"
"No fair! Only you can go in there without being killed!"

...

"It's been 2 hours where is he!?"
"Red.... He never moved... He was invisible this whole time..."
"...That kid is smart.."

...

"Do I have to ask?"
"He was with the other women of the League.."
"HOW DID WE NOT NOTICE!?"
"I don't know!"

...

Flash was running through the Watchtower looking for Danny again. But he quickly stopped and let out a girly scream when he saw Danny swinging back and forth from the rafters, giggling. Red Arrow and Aqualad ran in after hearing Flash's scream and almost did so themselves when they saw what Danny was doing

"Danny get down from there!" ,Red Arrow yelled

"Ok!" ,Danny chirped before plummeting to the ground. The 3 heros yelling as they scrambled to figure where Danny was going to land.

Danny continued to fall while giggling, inches from the ground he quickly floated above the ground next to Nightwing who was grinning at him proudly. "Great job swinging from the rafters Danny!" , Nightwing praise while the other heros have him dirty looks.

"This is why we never play hide and seek with Bats' kids" ,Flash said giving them the most serious look ever

...

AN: How was that? Not too bad I hope 😅 Still my first time going this thing. But yeah, if you have any suggestions let me know!

Bye~