beginning

ATTENTION:

!!!before beginning. I am warning you this book isn't suitable for kids under 11 years of age. this book can contain mental violence graphic images as reading!!!

_______________________________________________________________

(before reading this book imagine it as a dramatic kind of movie. and the place it takes place is ghetto and the ABANDONED house, not the one it takes place at first, it also looks like the house on the pierce the veil album cover with the girl floating on the top but except without the holes in the walls and ceilings. you can imagine it different this is just how I pictured it. other than that imagine the other stuff however I just wanted to give you the idea and I bet you never read a book like this that tells you this but anyways begin)

_______________________________________________________________

                                            Chapter 1

                                         ~beginning~

   I wasn't always so hatred. back then I used to love rainbows, unicorns, glitter and the color pink. I was also the happiest child ever. but I guess everything changed when I started being aware of my surrounding.

   I never understood why my parents where living in separate homes and why it always seemed like my dad didn't want to see me. I've always wondered even though my mom told me they where divorced I never knew what that meant. until now that I'm older and wiser, well not as much.

   ever since I got an idea of what it was I developed this huge anger inside of me. I didn't like the fact that I didn't get to see my dad everyday, even though he doesn't like seeing me and I'm the second of his three daughters. but I felt so much anger inside that I wanted to let it out. but of course I had to wait for I was to young and I needed to be the perfect age as well.

   Over the years people made me even more angry and I never did anything about it. I would just let it slide because one day they would definitely be sorry.

   I've never been in a fight before because no one ever wanted to fight me because they seemed never to notice me but yet they picked on me. how does that make sense?. clearly none at all. so now that you know a little bit about my story why don't we start off to where it mostly happened.