finally

Chapter 6

                                              ~finally~

   Walking out the gate I noticed something out the corner of my eye. could it be. it was, it was him, Ashton. I've been wanting to see him but not now. not him seeing me walk out this gate and know where I lived. but to late. "Hey Jacqueline, right?" "ya, Ashton?" saying it like I didn't know the answer.

   Thankfully he didn't notice where I just came from. "so you live here?" spoke to soon. but I was clueless on what to say. "uh kinda...no not really". he laughed and said "just looking huh trying to steal some old junk possibly" I ignored him trying to avoid the conversation that we could've possibly had, "so where are you headed?" "no where really...I just walk around to get away from my mom. She really irritates me...so where are you headed?" no where just hoping I'll run into you. "I'm just walking around" I said trying to hide the real reason. "Oh cool...I know I don't know you but we should hang out more often when a time like this comes." "sure", trying to hide a huge smile.

   We began walking any where that we seemed to turn to. talking for hours about our selves. and so far I know a lot. his favorite color is blue, he enjoys rap and a little bit of dub step and scream,he doesn't like his mom, and his favorite weather is gloomy and raining. it was so weird, we had mostly everything in common but I liked the color red. it was as if I knew him my entire life. by the end of the day i knew we would become friends, we had to.

   Later on we finally started walking home. the only problem was that I couldn't let him know I lived in the abandoned house with nobody there but me and two dead bodies. but I had no choice I took the first stop. and how else where he will no where to meet if he wants to see me again. It was a real big tough decision but I decided to let him now just as long as I don let him pass the gate.

   As soon as we got there he immediately said "well have a good night...bye see you around." wait what. he said it as if he knew. he stopped in front of the house as if he knew too. could it be that he knows where I live and been hiding it from me and possibly know where the dead bodies are? I gotta ask. I gotta know. "wait how did you know I lived here when I said I just hang out here?" there was an awkward silence for a minute. "I don't mean to be disturbing but I've been kinda watching you and that's why you couldn't find me for a while." "wait watching and who said I was looking for you?" saying very curiously. " I can see it in your eyes and you seemed very interesting to watch...not in a creepy way" I just stood there, shocked. he began to walk away then stopped and didn't turn around and said "oh and nice place to barrie the body...don't worry your secret is safe with me."

   I walked in my house completely shocked. why was he watching me. is his parents cops and wanted him to hunt me down. I was confused. what if "interesting" meant "I like you"...no that's crazy I barely know the guy. wait he knows about the dead body. he seems trustful. this was just unbelievable. I couldn't sleep all night it was the only thing I could think about.

   The next day arrived and it was still in my head. I planned on not leaving the house till it seemed clear, but I had to see him. he was the only thing that kept me wanting to live. I'm not going to lie living by yourself alone with no one to talk to no one to want you makes you feel suicidal.

   My plan didn't work I happened to run out of food and I needed to buy more. I took my money from my back pack and went down stairs. before I could leave I had to make sure no one was there. by no one I mean Ashton. he wasn't there. I ran outside and left out the gate speed walking till I got to the store.

   I made it safe. he wasn't there. I quickly grabbed what I needed and was about to go to the register when a guy with a skee mask on came in with a gun. he walked up to the perky girl that once registered my items. he screamed at her "give me the money now!!!" She quickly opened the register and her hands where scrambling everywhere to get the piles of cash. "hurry!!!" all I knew was that I had to do something. while everyone was on the ground I sneaked to an a aisle ducking to where I was squatting so the cameras wouldn't get a good angle at me to see who I was and grabbed a thin beenie and pulled it over my head. then to another aisle for some doctor gloves. I was able to see through the beenie since it was so thin but you couldn't see me. I grabbed my pocket knife that I always kept in my pocket for when I needed it.

   I sneaked right behind the guy. quiet enough so he wouldn't hear me. and he didn't he still held that perky girl at gun point screaming in her face to get the money while she was flooded with tears. I then stabbed the guy in back of his neck above his spine bone. he quickly fell to the floor paralyzed. he wasn't dead but he had to be. so I stabbed him in the neck to let him bleed to death. I then ran out the store without my groceries I planned to buy. he was third down in half of the month August and September. I became really skilled and good at planning the unexpected deaths.

   When I got home I changed my clothes and burned them in the fire place as quickly as I could so no one would see the smoke. when I was done I cleaned my knife and placed it on the window shelf right next to my bed. sitting there in silence I knew I was better off by myself. and I done what I always thought of doing. killing. it was something I couldn't stop. it was such a good feeling. it's like every time I would hurt some one my cold heart became less colder and more warm. I just knew this was just the beginning.